PART 2

{Suzy (수지)}: Now, I will send out the next two teams!

Devil Team X and Y walked out on the stage waving at the audience.

The girls stood on the stage waiting for the crowd's cheering to calm down, before Suzy said something,

{Suzy (수지)}: Please introduce your groups now!

{Rini (리니)}: Hello we are Monster Slayers, and we are going to slay the stage!

{Jinx (징크스)}: Hello we are 1 day, we're going to bless your ears for 1 day!

{Suzy (수지)}: So how was practice?

{Jinx (징크스)}: Honestly I'm proud to say both of our teams did really well during practice!

[PRACTICE ROOM]

The two teams were in the practice room, waiting for CL and Sieun to arrive.

{Mei (메이)}: Why is this so hard to do?

{Jae (제이)}: It isn't, you just suck.

{Rini  (리니)}: So, did you practice? *She turns to her team*

{Jae (제이)}: We all practiced, but Nabi practiced all night to put on a good performance!

Just then Sieun and CL walk into the room and everyone stands up to bow.

{CL (씨엘)}: So, before we practice, who has what part? Team X answer first please.

{Rini (리니)}: My team wanted me to be the center (Part 1), and leader, because they were kind of afraid they'd mess up.

{Rini (리니)}:  Indy has part 2, Syd has part 3, Nabi has part 4, Mei has part 5, Ji has part 6, and Jae has part 7!

{CL (씨엘)}: Did you decide that?

{Rini (리니)}: No, I let them pick the parts they wanted!

{CL (씨엘)}: What about you Jinx?

{Jinx (징크스)}: I did the same!

{CL (씨엘)}: What is everyone's parts?

{Jinx (징크스)}: I am the leader, and I have part 4! Aya took part 1, Cherry took part 2, Autumn with a bit of convincing took part 3, Jinnie took part 5, Mina took part 6, and Nat took part 7!

{Sieun (시은)}: Let's see Team X perform the song!

Team Y sat down on the floor at the side of the room to watch Team X's performance.

{Autumn (어텀)}: In spite of my continued cries of desperation I still remain imprisoned within these fluorescent walls. 

{Aya (아야)}: Stop being depressed and practice.

{CL (씨엘)}: Ooh~ Ok, I see you!

{Sieun (시은)}: I honestly have no critiques!

{CL (씨엘)}: Team Y, it might be hard for you to beat Team X.

{Cherry (체리)}: It was good, but I think we can do much better than good! 

{Sieun (시은)}: Well, it's your turn now, so show us how good you really are!

{CL (씨엘)}: Woah!

{Sieun (시은)}: That was really amazing! 

CL sits her clipboard that she was going to use to take notes, on the ground.

{Jinx (징크스)}: Won't you need that to judge us?

{CL (씨엘)}: I have nothing to say, it was amazing, I'm speechless. 

{Autumn (어텀)}: You're left without words because of everyone except me right?

{CL (씨엘)}: You too, especially you. You're improvement is showing!

[BACK TO THE STAGE]

{Suzy (수지)}: Now that we know that, Team Y please leave the stage to the waiting room!

Part 1- Rini (Sorn)
Part 2- Indy (Seunghee)
Part 3- Syd (Yujin)
Part 4- Nabi (Seungyeon)
Part 5- Mei (Elkie)
Part 6- Ji (Eunbin)
Part 7- Jae (Yeeun)

[JUDGES ROOM]

{Chaeyeon (채연)}: That was really good overall!

{Yuju (유주)}: I definitely noticed some mistakes, but they were able to cover them up well.

{CL (씨엘)}: I noticed them too, but I don't think we would have if we weren't looking for them.

{Hyoyeon (효연)}: I agree that the performance was great. I think everyone here is very talented, and I will definitely be sad to see the few that have to leave next episode.

{Dami (다미)}: I know, I will definitely be upset.

{Suzy (수지)}: Now Team Y, It's your term to perform!

The team walked up to the stage and got into the right positions.

Part 1- Aya (Sorn)
Part 2- Cherry (Seunghee)
Part 3- Autumn (Yujin)
Part 4- Jinx (Seungyeon)
Part 5- Jinnie (Elkie)
Part 6- Mina (Eunbin)
Part 7- Nat (Yeeun)

[JUDGES ROOM]

{Yuju (유주)}: All the performances were so good so far!

{Chaeyeon (채연)}: Yeah, out of the three survival shows I was in pre-debut, they all had some performances that were not so good.

{Hyoyeon (효연)}: Honestly, that's a very good thing!

{Chaeyeon (채연)}: I agree!

{Dami (다미)}: Yeah, I'm very proud of all of the contestants here!

{CL (씨엘)}: I know, I feel like a mother of 40 children.

{Chaeyeon (채연)}: Mother CL. 

{CL (씨엘)}: Mother Chaeyeon.