bad grade, chapter 2

Billie saw Maddie laying there and went to go check up on her, Billie never actually had a conversation with Maddie but Maddie used to be really good friends with her girlfriend, pepper.

Billie sits right next to her, "are you okay? I understand that Rachel can be a little harsh.."

Maddie smiles and looks over at her, "most definitely- but she's my best friend, and I really do care about her.."

"aw! that's so sweet," Billie smiles, suddenly someone walked over to them, it appears to be Billies girlfriend, Pepper.

"hey..-" Pepper says, she was trying to avoid the awkward tension bc she hasn't spoken to Maddie in over a year.

"Hi," Maddie says, Pepper leans over to kiss Billie on the cheek.

the three talk for a bit and catch up, meanwhile though, Rachel was at her teachers., Mr.rosneck.

he throws a paper on her desk, "you got an F."

"oh really? thought I got an A.." Rachel says sarcastically.

"don't be sarcastic to me Rachel, you used to be better then this, what's wrong?" He looks over at her, it was just the two in the classroom and Rachel started getting really annoyed.

Rachel says, "none of it concerns you.."

"it does when it starts affecting your grades." Mr.Rosneck says, "I'm just trying to look out for you."

"yeah well, I don't need it, especially sense people here don't actually give a sh*t if your okay and more if your grades are, like come on, just leave me the f*ck alone." Rachel says, she slams her paper on the desk and walks out, Mr.Rosneck was overall just speechless.

"well that went strange," he whispers to himself and tightens his tie, he hears a noise coming from a nearby closet, he just assumed it was one of the kids in the school pranking him. he went near the closet and opened it but nothing was there, he just laughed it off and turned around but jumped in horror as he saw a strange man standing right in front of him, the guy seemed to be wearing an all black mask and black clothing, covering everything. Mr.Rosneck jumped in fear, the killer put his arms around his neck, choking him. he tried pushing back but let's face it, he was old enough, not old, but old enough to not have enough strength left to fight the killer himself. the killer pulls a knife out of his pocket while still strangling the teacher with his hand, he raises the knife, Mr.Rosnecks eyes widen in terror. the killer stabs him in the eye and slowly but painfully pulls the knife out of his eye, but he wasn't done yet, the teacher was still breathing. he let go of him choking him, the teacher then fell over to the floor. he tried running, or should I say, crawling away, but he wasn't very fast cause he couldn't really see anything. the killer decided to quit toying with him, doing that would only cause someone to walk in and shoot the killer, so he had to get this over with. he kneeled down next to the teacher who was struggling for his life, and slit his throat. roughly moving the knife against his throat and causing him to choke on his blood, blood came pouring out of the teacher but the killer started hearing footsteps enter the classroom, the killer tilted his head, he looked over at Mr.Rosneck who was barely alive, and ran from the crime scene, he didn't want to get caught.

it was Francis, Francis ran into the room as quickly as possible once he noticed his teacher was lying there, dead. Francis set his book bag down near the dead body.

"f*ck- what happened?" Francis says as if he would actually answer, bros dead. he runs out of the room and runs into his girlfriend, Alexa.

"what the f*ck? why are you in such a hurry.." Alexa jokes, she was about to enter the classroom but Francis blocked her path way.

"I'm not sure if you'd wanna go in there... it would hurt those pretty eyes of yours.." Francis says, overall we both know he probably just didn't wanna be suspected for something he didn't even do.

"um, yeah, I do. I have my next class with him. so move out of the way," Alexa says, she pushes past him, he tries grabbing her arm but she continues walking, she screamed in horror as she entered the room, seeing the teacher there dead.

"Francis what the f*ck!?" Alexa says, Francis tries defending himself,

"i- um.. it wasn't me, I found him like that. I know it looks bad but..."

Alexa turns to look at him and says, "the f*ck do you mean it wasn't you? I love you Francis but you don't realize how suspicious it is when you exit a classroom where there's a dead body.."

"I know!" Francis says "but it wasn't me.. please- you've gotta believe me."

"Francis, you cheated on me three times. I find it pretty hard to believe you with anything now.." Alexa says looking over at him.

Francis sighs, "I thought you said you wouldn't ever bring that up again.."

"whatever" Alexa rolls her eyes "maybe it wasn't you, but I sure the hell do not trust you. so just get away from me."

now we timelapse, after everyone found out about Mr.Rosneck getting murdered, the cops Delayed school to be a little longer, they had to question everyone who had that teacher. who would even get so mad that the thought would come in there head to kill a teacher? it's evil.

Alexa got done being questioned and was about to head over to Nichole, but alice jump scared her.

"boo!" Alice says while grabbing Alexa from behind.

"f*ck you alice! that wasn't even funny." Alexa says walking away, Alice pulls her back and says,

"hey Alexa, how's the weather?" Alice then starts laughing at her own joke but shuts up realizing Alexa didn't even let out a smile, she felt stupid after that. Alexa looks up at the sky then back over to Alice.

"well if you had these things called eyes, you would know that it's windy and cloudy outside." Alexa says and walks away.

"i-" Alice couldn't even process what was going on, there teacher just got murdered and she's creating jokes. suddenly, a notification popped up on Alice's phone, it said it was by an unknown number. she clicked to see what the text message read.

Unknown number: meet me in the cafe.

Alice was confused, she barely knew who this guy was, actually, she didn't, and she found it a little strange that they said that considering that the cafe was blocked off by police, she sets her phone into her pocket and tries to sneak back inside.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
OH NOOOO, will Alice be okay? no cause seriously, I'm not even gonna lie here, if I ever kill Alice it'll hurt me just as much as it would hurt you cause I think she's my favorite...