GRUESOME LOSS

And those words he cherished.....till death.

After a gruesome battle, of gore and sacrifices, most of the opponent's clans' troops retreated, only some of the warriors have survived.

Kokomi arrived with the medics and backup, she looked around to the injured participants of the war "Wheres General Gorou?" She questioned one of the warriors who fought alongside with Gorou "Im sorry your excellency..he doesn't have much time. Hes behind that rock." They pointed out to the hidden Gorou.

She went over to the rock where she found Gorou, terribly-wounded from the fight, holding on to his stomach to cease the bleeding, though it couldn't stop. Kokomi gasped in the horror of her General "Gorou!" She rushed to bring him in her arms, hoping to quickly carry him to the medics, Gorou stopped her from moving, his head resting on her lap "Your excellency.. we won." He gave her a sweet small smile "Gorou..its going to be alright! Ill get help immedietly!" She was about to yell for help until Gorou shushed her "I'm sorry...for letting you see me in this state." His heavy breathing made her more concerned, she can't bare to see him so hurt from such a battle "P-please..let me help you." She whispered, as her eyes teared up.

"No need..I..would rather die in your arms." His voice was so quiet, Kokomi needed to heal him, she can't. Its too late.. "You can still live.. stop...no..." she begged him to stay, but he couldn't. She placed both of her hands on his bloody cheeks as it stained her gloves "Im sorry your excellency..I....love you.." he closed his eyes and his breathing started slowing.

"I..." Kokomi was too stunned to speak anymore, she placed her forehead onto his "I love you too." She whispered out those words, her tears falling onto him until his last breath, crying out his name in true despair.