"Step off the edge with me?"

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading my karmy fanfiction. I have 143 reads i know that doesn't sound like a lot but to me it is because I honestly don't think I'm that good of a writer but again thanks for reading. Also I am currently working on a Emison fanfiction(Pretty Little Liars) so that should be up by mid summer. Schools out so I should be able to update more often.Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy Enjoy the next part!

Amy and Karma were laying on Karma's bed trying to determine what to watch on Netflix. "How about Pretty Little Liars?" Amy asked. "Sounds great!" Karma replied. Amy turned on an episode and felt Karma cuddle up to her. Amy's face turned bright red. Karma saw this and asked "Is this making you uncomfortable?" Amy shook her head no. After a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars, Karma and  Amy laid down in bed facing one another. Karma couldn't help but stare at Amy. "What do I have eye boogers?" Karma leaned in and kissed Amy. Amy pushed Karma back and stared into her eyes. "We can stop if you want." Amy smiled and shook her head then started kissing Karma. They pulled away when breathing became an issue.  "Step the edge with me?" "What are you asking me?" Karma asked with a smirk."I'm asking if you'll go out with me buttface." "I don't know." "Pwease?" Amy was pretending to pout. "Alright.
You're so lucky you're so adorable." "But on one condition." Karma added.
"What's that." Amy asked. "Kiss me again." "I can do that."Yay! Your the best!" Karma exclaimed. Amy went to kiss Karma but she turned so that Amy kissed her cheek. Amy frowned. "Damn I really wanted to kiss you." Amy put her head down and pretended she was sad. Karma took her fingers and lifted put them Amy's chin. Karma placed a chaste kiss on her lips. "Better?" She asked. "Definitely." Amy replied. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

[...]
The next morning Amy woke up first and watched Karma sleep (not creepy at all). Soon Karma's beautiful green eyes fluttered open and stared to Amy's breath taking blue one's(I don't know Amy's eye color is so just go along with it). "Good morning beautiful." Amy said. "Morning sunshine." Karma replied. "How'd you sleep?" Amy asked.
"Great because you're here." Karma responded. "That's good to hear." Karma kissed Amy. "What was that for?" Amy asked. "What I can't kiss my girlfriend." Karma asked pretending to be surprised. Amy smiled like an idiot. Girlfriend. I could get used to that. Amy thought. "Whatcha thinking about?" Karma asked. "How beautiful you are." Amy responded. "Amy I have to tell you something."

A/N: Cliffhanger! What do you think Karma will tell Amy? Also there is a part from the show in here comment and tell me what it is and you will get a shoutout in the next chapter. Again thanks for reading! Love you all bye!