Chapter 3

Qin Zhaoci got out of the car and looked at the villa in front of her, and realized that she might be a very rich second generation.

Ye Lianyin seems to be accustomed to the scale of such villas, she brushed past Qin Zhaoci expressionlessly, walked to the door and pressed her finger on it.

The recognition was successful and the door opened with a sound.

Qin Zhaoci also hurriedly followed and walked into the villa's living room.

"Welcome to the two mistresses." the wall of the villa's living room lit up twice, and a mechanical voice rang out in response.

"Hello" Ye Lianyin responded casually, taking off the high heels on her own feet and opened her mouth to ask, "Does the housekeeper have a code name?"

"Yes mistress, my name is 007." the wall lit up twice more.

Qin Zhaoci now understood that the housekeeper was probably that wall.

"Oh, 007, please give me a glass of water, where is my room?"

"Mistress, your room is here" 007 said, and a blue light lit up on the floor and extending upstairs along the floor.

This is too high-tech, Qin Zhaoci sighed when she saw this.

"Here is your water" a small delivery robot walked towards Ye Lianyin with a glass of water in hand.

"Thank you" Ye Lianyin picked up the water cup and drank the water. After drinking it, she put the cup back into
the delivery robot's hand.

The delivery robot quickly retreated.

After drinking the water, Ye Lianyin didn't even look at Qin Zhaoci, she followed the route given by 007 and went upstairs.

When Qin Zhaoci saw her go up, she turned around and sat on the sofa, then asked, "007, where is my room?"

"Master, you and the other mistress have the same room, you are husband and wife!" Obviously flirtatious words came from 007's mouth, but with a heavy mechanical feeling.

Hearing 007's words, she was very uncomfortable, she wrinkled her brow and said, "Can you change your voice to something with a little bit of feelings?"

"No problem!" 007's voice immediately converted into a gentle female voice.

"Okay, this is fine." Qin Zhaoci nodded in satisfaction and followed the route given by 007 and entered the room.

This room is the largest room in the villa. After entering, Qin Zhaoci found a large bed of 2 meters in length and 1.8 meters in width in the upper middle part of the room.

There were three other doors on the left side of the room, one of which had the sound of water coming from inside, so Qin Zhaoci guessed that Ye Lianyin was bathing inside.

The other two doors were her and Ye Lianyin's cloakroom.

Ye Lianyin was taking a bath, and Qin Zhaoci had nothing to do, so she opened the two doors next to her and took a look. The two cloakrooms are very different in terms of decoration and things placed there.

The overall tone of one room is gray-black, and the space is very large and empty. All kinds of ladies' suits, ties, watches and other things are placed in the cabinet.