Chapter 1

My name is Charlotte Hemsworth, but my true name is Crolyn Hillary.

This long sad story beings with the "Baudelaire" family who imprisoned my husband Willy, for no particular reason.

Willy was a man like no other, he devoted his time to his only son William. He was always there for me. He ment everything to me, he was my world, my heart and soul. And God, was he good looking, his deep blue ocean eyes, always showed his true emotions. Willy always had pride when he taught music to his "kids." Yes, Willy always called his students, his kids. Some how he was able to help each one of them, whether if it was economically or emotional...he always helped them. The main thing here, is that he was a good man.

Willy worked for several weeks with the Baudelaire family as the music teacher of Daniela Milan. She is the daughter of Barbara Baudelaire, the sister of my future husband. During one of Willy's lesson, Barbara got the brilliant idea of having sex with Willy! Of course Willy did back off and told her no. But, this only made Barbara irate like hell! Her eyes and ears became as red as blood flowing over a deep wound. Her whole body skin became an endless flowing river of anger. It went through her soul like if someone took a knife and drove it deep in her heart.

-"What the hell are you doing Barbara!"

-"Nothing, just trying to make you mines and only."

-"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!"

-"Any woman that sees such a hot body like yours' is... Well basically they fall for your sinful, deep, blue eyes! And to top it off I just love the way you are looking at me!"

-"You are out of your mind! How can you possibly think that I would have sex with you! LITERALL YOU NEED MENTAL HELP. I'm your daughter's piano teacher, and not mention your husband, George, I have a wonderful wife with an amazing son. Do you have any respect?"

-"Just be mines for just this one night. Please. I love you, only you Willy!"

-"I'm going home! And I'm never going to come here nor I NEVER, EVER, EVER WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY BLOODY LIFE EVER AGAIN!!"

With that final blow, Willy walks out of the Baudelaire mansion.

Mean while George (the husband of Barbara) saw every single thing. He was so disgusted in realizing that his wife was indeed a sex addict. In his disgust he video Barbara's and Willy's argument. Poor George hoped that with his evidence, he would finally be able to divorce Barbara and prove that she was a danger to their sixteen year old daughter.

-" You are so disgusting! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I MARRIED YOU! So how does it feel to finally be rejected by a man? Oh, wait let me guess..., ammm, well that only tells you that you're a worthless piece of shit!"

-"You have absolutely no right to tell me want I am! Or do you want me to tell my father why you really married me George. Because you well know that you only married me for my family's fortune! Or did you forget that you were going to prison because you simply gambled all your money."

- George grabs Barbara by her neck. "Who are you to tell me what I did in the past. Don't let me remind you of your stupid adventures that you had with almost half of the men of L.A. Just imagine what Danny, our daughter, would say about her mother. Well let me tell you what she would say, that you are disgusting, sluty harlot, who is addicted to sex! Who can't control her fucking vagina, who has sex with any man she sees in her FUCKING WAY!" By this time George had left go of Barbara. His eyes were bulging out of anger. His hand was burning, all he wanted to do was killed his wife his own hands.

-"SHET THE HELL UP! Okay! I'm done with you always telling me about my addiction. And to being with, you well know that you have all the fault to this! Because when I really needed you to be at my side to help me guide our daughter, what or where were you, you were busy in Vegas attending your stupid harlot's child's graduation!" Barbara walks over to meet George face to face, then slaps him twice! "Don't you ever grab me by my neck again you BLOODY ASSHLOE!"

Daniela walks into her parents room and asks "Mum, Dad, are you guys fighting again? Why are you fighting about? Is it of my drug addiction or is it of my anxiety? Please tell me whats wrong?"

"Honey, just leave... Please"

Danny walks out with her eyes filled with tears. She made her way into her room and just sat in one of corners. Her tears fell like down like a stormy November night. The tears of confusion, hatred and disappointment. The tears of a lost soul, a lost little girl who only wants to fit in with society. Her mascara made her tears look like blood pouring out of a slit wrist. Why do my parents always have to fight? Why am I so different? Should just run away, kill myself, or just stay all day and night locked up in my room? Oh, God why am I so different from other kids my age?... I try so damn hard each day to leave my drugs... To be the child my parents want!... But I just can't be normal!

Danny always had these thoughts in her mind every time she cried. For endless nights, she cried herself to sleep, thinking weather she should kill herself or continue like a soldier with a battle wound. All alone she sat and fell deeper in the dark abyss of sadness. She longed to break free, but by now is was trapped locked in a cage. Things were going down never really up and here she is suck in this stupid rut.