Chapter 11

Soon after the sun was brightly up. What time is it? It seems to be so late. I trun to my right and find that David is gone. He left without telling me, what a great thing to do after last night. Reluctantly, I get up to take a shower.

Multiple shocks of relief hits my body as the warm water droplets fall on my bare skin. My whole self was at ease. Finally, this is the starting of sweet revenge, music to my ears, pleasure to my soul. Soon they will see hell.

It took about thirty minutes for me to get into my dress robes. The apartment was so filled and maybe, too ready for almost anything. I wonder will this be my official 'home'? Because if so, it needs to be a bit bigger than this. Honestly, I don't think I will live here for long. I need to be as close as possible to the mansion, so I'm definitely not staying here.

Now what? Wait until your fiance comes over? Watch TV? Eat? God it's so boring here!

Ding! I'm going shopping. It's so nice that David gave me an unlimited credit card. Why not start by blowing up his bank account. No that would be too childish, I will simply just get what I need.

Downtown is like having a whole army of ants rushing all at once to get the work down. The was at it's highest point when I was finished with my errands. I took my time to get back the apartment. Left then right I went on until I was in Grand Central avenue. No soul knows me around here so most of the time I spend it alone or with David.

By the time I got to the door of my apartment, I realized that it was opened, left ajar. That was only one person. David.

"Hi love," clearly he was in a good mood with the tune of voice he had. As any wife would, I opened my arms to receive his huge. He pulled me closer to him in a grip and made me sit on his lap. The couch was so comfy and soft that I felt relaxed in his arms. Some how, every time I was in his arms, I felt warm and they would always remind me of Willy's.

"So why are you here, without telling me?" I broke out from his grip.

"Well we are a couple and we are going to get married, so it is best that you move in with me in my mansion." At the sound of his voice telling me this, there was nothing that could stop plans.

-"That is great honey but can't we get a home just for us. I mean your whole family lives there and we need privacy. Because the other day you told me that you want kids and if we live with everyone, that will not be possible."

-"Listen for the time being, we will live there than we see about another home. Okay"

He pressed his fingers to stop me from answering. Gently his hand reached out to hold mine, without a word he kept staring at me. I went from a cold heart to one that can feel at his gentle touch. A grief of pain and confusion exploded in my head, slamming me back and fort.

What is this that I'm feeling towards him. It can't be love. This is not Willy, so why do I feel the way I do. No, this has to end here and now. He and his family killed Willy.

Never will I have pity on them. All shall pay. To kill time, I showed him all the stuff I bought. There was about six different bags all filled with clothes and shoes. Mischievously, I dressed in a red and black baby doll with net black stockings. The next moment he came on top of me. His hands slid down my left leg which I had wrapped around him. All he did after that was kiss me goodnight. He must be wondering why I'm so cold then I show him that I can't wait for our wedding night. His look is confused, but I don't question him nor he asks me anything.

Soon he won't be able to resist me at all but I won't make it easy on him like I did tonight. Utter disgust it is to have him touch me. He may be happy for now, because soon he won't.

It was half pass eleven when he left the next day. From today on its only three weeks before the wedding. As for me, today I'll be seeing dresses with Barbara and Victoria. What a fun day it will be. Being around the ones I so desire to take out all the air their lungs could hold, is a dream come true.

As usual Barbara, is showing skin and Victoria has an all time happy smile. The store we went was on the other side of LA so it took us about thirty minutes to get there that is not including the time spent on traffic.

-"Finally, all set for the wedding! Aren't you excited?" Barbara asked with an ear to ear smile.

-"I'm a bit nervous." I answered too with a smile.

-"Don't be! Everything is set you have your dress, all you need to do is rest." Finished Victoria.