Chapter 8

The scans didn't come back very good. Let's just say in the very near future I won't be very healthy. It's been a few day since Gilbert's surgery and I'm dismissing him today. I've just need to watch him while he stays with me. I was folding his clothes and placing them in the suitcase, remember what my brother told me.

You can't let anything happen between you two. Not for next six months at least.

Mattie it's wrong! He's your patient!

Oh the joys of having a younger brother. As I got lost in my train thought, Gilbert snuck behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder. Blushing, I still continue to pack the suitcase. However gilbert ended up placing his hands at my waist, nearly snaking them around my stomach even.

What a daring move.

"Matttieeee can we go now? I hate hospitals" He whinged quietly . I roll my eyes and close the suitcase.

"Fine come on" I sigh, walking gilbert carefully to the car. I passed Alfred and Arthur, who both gave me a weird look. Well, Alfred's was more concerned than anything. I really don't see the problem. I've all Gilbert really has. The board as given me a few days off to watch over gilbert and his crazy fanatics. As we reached my car, I opened the boot of my car and shuffled things around so Gilbert's suitcase could fit. As doing so, gilbert hugged me from behind, making me to blush deeply and my heart to race. Oh how I love this dork. If only I could tell him. I stood up and closed the back, then facing Gilbert, Giggling. I hug him closely, then tap his nose, walking him to his seat. Buckling his seatbelt, I close his door and hop into my own seat, starting the car.

The car ride to my place was fairly quiet, even with the radio playing softly in the distance. I realised that not my arm, but my legs were shaking. I've never to been awake to see my legs shaking, so my anxiety started to rise. Trying to calm my nerves, I turn down my road, pulling up my driveway to see my beautiful home. I sigh in happiness, wobbling out of the car to Gilbert's side of the car. He was a bit shocked at the sight of my house. What a loser. Walking him in carefully, I walked him around the house, showing him around. By the end of it, he was pretty exhausted, so I walked him into the room he will be staying in so he could sleep.

"Aww but Mattie! Can't I sleep with jou instead?" He smiled deviously, lying down on the bed carefully. I felt my cheeks raise temperature as I roll my eyes.

"No. This is your cave for now Gilbert" I laugh, pulling the blanket over him. I then start to walk to the doorframe until he grabbed my hand.

"vait matt- can jou stay here until the awesome me fall asleep?" He looked up at me desperately. I sigh and nod, sitting next to him. Next thing I knew, I was pulled down next to him and his arm was slung around my waist.

"U-uh gil-"

"Just until I fall asleep. Please" he mumbled pulling me closer, resting his chin on my head. Well this is awkward. I don't know if I snuggle into his chest or if I lay here awkwardly. I think I'll choose the second option.

Even though I wasn't exactly cuddling into him, I could smell his sweet smell. And oh goodness, it was amazing. I practically just want to melt in his arms. I look up at him slightly, staring at his lips. I wonder if they are soft? Wait no, don't think that. Ew gross. Okay uh... As i continue to stare at him, I realised how attractive he really was. Like, oh my god. How did God create such perfection? Even now, looking at his chest I just.. Really want to touch it. Okay, that just sounded really weird. I need to stop. Even though my thoughts told me to stop, I never did. And before I knew, as embarrassing as it is, I had a slight problem between my thighs. Goddammit...

Slowly pushing Gilbert's arms off me, I creep out of the room and walk to my bathroom. As I walk through the hall, a photo hung crookedly. I sigh, quickly going to straighten it to go and fix my.. Uh.. Problem. Once I reached the photo, I realised exactly what and who it was. Tears threatened to fall however I shook them off.

I'll visit you tomorrow.. Promise..