The Aracde Date Pt-2

Hi, this is part 2. Sorry if my writing sucks lol I'm trying :) thank you for continuing

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
"oww" you blurred out.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't look where I was going" stated the boy.

After hearing the boy talking to you, you look up and see that you have never seen him before. You figure that he is new to town, he was also very cute.

"It's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going either... I um, I've never seen you around before, are you..new?"
You shyly asked the stranger

"Yes I just moved to this city a few days ago, I was bored of unpacking so I decided to check out the city". The boy stated smiling at you embarrassed.

You were very nervous. Your not the best at making friends, especially when your talking to a very cute guy, and this was a very awkward first impression.

After a minute of awkward silence he decided to ask you
"Hey umm, what's your name?

"Oh im umm, Y/N... yeah Y/N.
You said shyly while slightly blushing.

"That's a very pretty name, I'm Jimin, you can call me JM though.

You thought to yourself. "Wow, he thinks my name is pretty.
"Thank you, I like your name too"

"Thank you" he said smiling.
"Are you with someone by any chance?" He said

"Not really, I was kind of third wheeling with some friends but they left me".

"Oh... well in that case do you maybe want to hang out with me? I'm new here and I don't really have anyone to hang out with.. maybe we could get to know each other." He implied, waiting for your answer.

"I would love to. What do you want to do?" You asked.

"Well, I did want to try the basketball game. Only if you want though"

"Ya sure, let's go!"