The islands of dancing frogs

In a realm very near to where Natura and Shade was residing ,Prince Eddie seeked comfort near a pond .Pitter Patter ,he could hear the rain drops falling on the pond one by one ,the heavenly breeze didn't fail to comfort him bringing fresh moisture to his face.There were lady bugs and briskly marching ants trying to escape the rain and close themselves in their homes.There were Robin's too on the tree bark nearby the bond.Did I not mention, Prince Eddie lived in a tree house made of pure wood.He made it himself to find solace in the lost realm.Eddie stops nearby the pond to fetch water and everyday he could hear the frogs talking to themselves as they dance merely to the tune of the wind.It was the day Natura arrived in the realm next to Prince Eddie's. Eddie hears all about the other realm when the frogs starts to dance at the commencement of the rain.Today he heard that Odya has returned and she was welcomed by the tree elves and komorado dragon. What a wonderful message he heard , after years of his search to find his family, he finally gets to know about Natura's whereabouts. He heard when the frog told the other frog that Natura was a 22 year old demigod and he was surprised to know that the shadow maker arrived and is accompanying the demigod. How wonderful it would be if only the frogs knew that Eddie is waiting for Natura for long years. The frogs never found out that Eddie was a demigod and he was Natura's father.Eddie never revealed his identity thinking that his careless act could make his daughters life at stake.