Part Twenty Three

"Can we the man of honour to say a few words?"

Renjun and Jeno stood up to do the speech, Renjun for Jaemin and Jeno is for Haechan.

"I may not have known Jaemin for a long time but I know he is a good person regardless" chuckled Renjun, as Jaemin's arm was wrapped around Haechan's arm "when we first met Jaemin, he seemed like a shy person who didn't have many friends"

"I soon realised that he had past experiences that had affected him to trust people. This is when i knew i wanted to protect him from anything bad happening, i am so glad that he has Haechan and us, because he deserves happiness from this cruel world."

"I love you Minnie, and i wish you two many happy returns"

Jaemin ran up to Renjun wrapping his arms around him as they fell to the floor, Jaemin's cheeks were wet from his tears as he listened to Renjun's speech.

"I love you too Junnie!"

"You guys may think that Renjun's speech was amazing, mine will be better! Love ya Jun" teased Jeno, as Renjun and Jaemin stood up.

"Lee Donghyuck or Lee Haechan as he is known by his close friends and family. I'll keep it short because i feel as though my boyfriend is going to kill me. Thank you Haechan for being supportive when i spoke about my dreams, thank you for helping me asking out my now boyfriends. Thank you for always caring about your friends and for always keeping in touch when we say we're fine even if we are not"

"I wish you and Jaemin many returns in your married life. You two deserve each other so congratulations!"

"Thank you Jeno" cried Haechan, hugging Jeno as Renjun was frowning at his boyfriend

"You spoke all that hype that your speech was going to be better but it wasn't the hype" scoffed Renjun "asshole"

"Alright, now lets get this party started!!"

---------------------------------

Jaemin was sat on the balcony in their room, his face getting lightly touched as the wind blew around him. He sighed happily.

"Minnie, are you ok?" Haechan appeared next to Jaemin after he had a shower, his wet hair gave Jaemin chills as it touched his skin

"I'm fine Haechannie" sighed Jaemin "I'm really happy"

"Me too baby, me too" sighed Haechan, kissing Jaemin's forehead "i love you so much"

"I love you so much more"

"Oh yeah? Prove it baby" teased Haechan, grinning at his husband who was frowning at him

Jaemin smirked at Haechan before sitting onto Haechan's lap, shocking the other as his cheeks turned red.

"Lost your words baby?"

"I'm just proving m-" Haechan interupted Jaemin's sentence as he roughly kissed Jaemin, their arms wrapped around each other as their bodies moved closer.

"I love you Lee Jaemin"

"And I love you Lee Donghyuck"