Unidentified Love

*** Chapter 1 ***

There I was on a regular old school day or so I thought. So it all started when I woke up earlier that week.

"Happy Birthday Amelia", screamed my mother.

"Mom, get out of my room I didn't allow you to come in".

"Amelia that is no way to talk to your mother. Now you have a big day ahead of you. So I suggest you get moving".

"Mom I still have another hour. Now let me sleep!"

"No, you don't remember that it is daylight savings do you? And you also have to get up early for meeting all of your teachers and staff at school."

"I thought you said I could meet them during the school day. And daylight savings was last week I remember because that was the day you adopted me. Now will you get out and come back in 1 hour."

"Amelia just beacuse it is your birthday does not mean you can do and say whatever you want. Now get moving! I don't care what you say or do but you will do as i tell you. Now what do you want for breakfast Amelia?"

"Mom I want waffles, and get out so that I will. And its not my birthday. So leave me alone."

"Amelia how are you my lovely sister?" asked my anoying younger brother.

"Brice what are you doing here, and I am not your sister, I was adopted last week, and we have not had my welcoming party. Yes, I know what you guys are planning to do. So therefore we are not brother and sister yet. Now will you please get out of my room before I start this house on fire. Remember i'm not human. I am only only a human sized fairy. I am Amelia fairy of the dragon-flame, nature, light, animals, technology, and music. So basically what is on "Winx Club" is all of the powers that I have but I also have more than they do so far. But I am not allowed to tell people what powers I have. So if you don't mind I need to find a way to hide my wings so that everyone at school won't know that I am not human. Oh, and thanks for waisting 20 minutes that I could have used for sleeping."

***1 hour and 10 minutes later***

"Hey you must be the new girl. Brice's new sister right?" asked a really cute guy named hunter.

"Ya, thats me the one and only."

"You must hate it with how they treat you. I hear thats why Brice is the way he is. So can I show you around?"

"Sure, why not, Its my first day, and the first day of fourth quarter so minus well."

"Really, awsome, so right over there to your right you will see the garden. And to your left is the extra suppies that we don't and probably will never use closet. So what is your first class?"

"Oh, ummmm... its language arts but let me guess its on the opposite side of the school just like in every other school i've been to."

"I know this is weired to ask but how many schools have you..."

"Hey Hunter what are you doing talking to her, Shes Brices sister she is going to end up just like him. So if you want to continue being my boyfriend then I suggest coming with me!"

"Sorry, then I guess we're no longer dating. So I suggest leaving me alone so I can show her around. I mean its not like I would choose her over you but its her first day and she has no clue where her classes are. So, um, ya."

"Ok, language arts is right this way. And no its not on the other side of the school."

"Ok, is it at least near my other classes?"

"Of coarse it is, all of the grades have their classes near each other. Before, when they weren't, so many parents were calling in complaining so they made it where all the classes that someone would have are near each other. But hey I suggested that we get more passing time but noooo... don't listen to me."