"My Feelings for You"-Chapter I: Hope

Chrono, Shion and Anjou were heading out to Card Capital 2 as usual. Ever since Chrono was stripped of his fighter points (For harassing a cardfighter from Team Trick Trick. That team was discovered to be cheating, using a device that spits out critical triggers) he has been training and battling other cardfighters. "C-chrono, i think that you're training too hard! You have to rest for a while, you look exhausted!" said Anjou.

"I agree, Chrono. You've been taking quests nonstop!" said Shion, who was arranging his deck.

Chrono refused, saying "It's okay, i'll be fine. If i get to grade 3 this day, i-i can finally participate in a tournament! I just have to take this last quest." Chrono was sweating so hard. He was using his FICA "Then we can participate in the... whew... we can participate in the..." Chrono suddenly dropped and passed out
"Chrono!" Anjou said.
Anjou put her hands in Chrono's neck. His head was hot.
"Chrono! We have to get him medical attention! Now!" Shion exclaimed.

Anjou nodded as she and Shion carried Chrono to the nearest hospital.

--------------------------------------

Chrono suddenly waked up on a hospital bed. Shion, Anjou and Kamui were sitting in a couch next to the bed. "Where am i?" he said

"You're in the hospital, coke head." said Anjou.

"Hey! Why am i here? And don't call me coke head!"

"Whatever, coke head. The doctor said that you had a heatstroke. You're gonna be hospitalized for a week." Anjou replied.

"That's right! Since you cannot do anything and you are not allowed outside the hospital, we're gonna keep you company." said Shion.

"You're not allowed to leave this room until you recover, Chrono!" Kamui said, grinning.

"Well, just great..." Chrono frowned. He smiled when he saw Anjou and the others setting up a vanguard table.

After an hour, Shion announced that the team will have the practice in the hospital. "Let us get started, shall we?" said Shion. Anjou noddod and placed a card in the table. Chrono placed his vanguard in the table.

"Ready, Anjou?"
"As ready as ever, coke head!"

"Stand up, Vanguard!"

"Gunnergear Dracokid!"

Both fighters were ready to fight as Chrono got first turn.

Later...

"Lead me to the future! Open to me a new world! Ride Chronojet Dragon!"

"Twinkling bud, it's time to blossom! Ranunculus Flower Maiden, Ahsha!"

Both cardfighters had 5 damage, and only had one facedown g-unit left. "Stride Generation! Arborea! My rearguard Ahsha attacks your vanguard!" Anjou said.

"Guard with Steam Maiden Uluru!" Chrono said.

Chrono thought that something was... kind of... different. Over the past 7 months that she knew her, her behavior changed. She blushes when he compliments her. She would act protective if someone tried to hurt him. Maybe... she has... "I shoudn't think of my friends like that..." Chrono muttered.

"S-something the matter, Chrono?" Anjou said to Chrono.

"I-i- I didn't s-say anything! Back to the game!" Chrono stuttered. His face went deep red.

"O-okay! Arborea attacks your vanguard with a total of 31000 power!"

"Perfect guard!" Chrono said.

"Turn End!" Anjou said, signaling that it was now Chrono's turn.

"Now... Generation Zone Release! Ragnaclock Dragon! First, Amber attacks your rearguard Ahsha!"

"... no guard!" Anjou replied.

"Now, Ragnaclock! Skill activated! You can't guard with grade 0 units when Ragnaclock attacks!"

"N-no guard!" Anjou replied

After the cardfight...

"Well that was a great fight! Keep up the good work, Chrono!" Anjou smiled at Chrono.

"A-ah, ok. T-thanks!" Chrono blushed.

"Well, i'll be going now! See you tommorow! Get well soon, Chrono!" Anjou said as she left the hospital.

After Anjou leaves the hospital, Shion said to Chrono, "Well someone has a crush on Tokoha."

"S-SHUT UP, KIBA! What are you talking about!!!" Chrono keeped blushing deep red. Shion and Kamui laughed

"Don't hide it, Shindou. I know you have feelings for Anjou."

Chrono was silent for a while. Then, he admitted. "Okay, fine. I'll admit. I-i have feelings for Anjou Tokoha.

Shion and Kamui laughed and smiled whine Chrono's face went beet red. After the training session, Shion and Kamui stayed with Chrono to keep him company. They both slept in the couch. Chrono slept in the hospital bed, which was surprisingly comfy. He swore that he somewhat heard a voice in the distance... a girl with bright green hair and fair skin, with amber eyes and a cute smile, whispering to him, "Good night, Chrono Shindou."

----------------------------------