The start of a new beginning

"Damn it! Another job gone." Jason say after leaving his 10th job this month. As he walks out it begins to pour hard. "Great."Jason begins to walk back to his alley way, allowing the rain to pour on him.

When Jason returns back to his alley his cardboard box is drench with rain and can barley hold itself up. Jason transforms into his cat form and crawl under the dumpster near by, carefully avoiding getting any of the unknown things on his fur.

As Jason begins to drift of to sleep his stomach beings to growl with hunger. It's been 3 weeks since he had last eaten a meal and he don't think his body could hold on much longer. Around 2 am his stomachs begins to stele and Jason falls into a slumber.

Jason awakes and crawls out from the trash. He try's to transform into his cat from, but is to week to manage. He sighs and begins to search for a new move. As he walks around town people are spiting and throwing food the blond fur cat only to get a hiss in response. He continues to search for a new home when his stomach begins to growl with hunger once more.

When Jason become insight of his new home he fells his body becoming faint. The cat caliphs on the hard concrete floor. Just before he fell in to a complete world of darkness, he had been picked up by a Stanger on the street.

Jason finds himself floating in a dark abyss with his memories playing back to him, but only one stood out. It was the memory of the day his parents died. When they where all sitting down enjoying a dinner when a strange man came in starting to shoot around the house. His mother had yell. "Transform and Run! We love you Jason!" just before passing.

Jason felt hot tears stream down his face. "Mom...Dad..." Jason cried. "I will find that man and give him what he deserves."

Jason eyes fluttered open and he noticed that he was in a kings side bed. He Tried again to transform into his human form, and succeeded. He tried to sit up only to be shot back down as pain in his abdomen was unbearable. "Where am I?"

"Oh good, your awake." Jason sat up to see a pale male with black hair and black eyes dressed in a black school uniform and black glasses to pull it all together.

"Who are you and where am I?"

"Oh, my name is Kole and your at my house. You fell in the street and passed out for 5 days straight."

"5 whole days!" Jason yelled, horrified that he could sleep that long without dying.

"Yep. Oh, where are my manners, I forgot to ask, What is your name?"

"Jason."

"Well I hope you don't mind but your to weak to go anywhere so I will be caring for you."

"Whatever." Jason said in annoyance.

"Is thing I can get you?"

"Water is fine."

"Alright my friend, I shall get the water." Kole said happily as he exited the room.

"Friend, Huh." Jason said before drifting of to sleep.

It only takes one person to change another~ S.