Friendship

It's been two weeks since Kole found Jason and nursed him back to health. Once Jason was up and running  again, Kole had help Jason find a job at the local diner. Jason has grown a liken to his so called friend, but fails to notice it.

"What do you want to do now?" Kole asked happily. "We could get something to eat, watch a movie, Oh I know. Let's go to the library!" Kole said with excitement.  

"No, No, and No. I'm not hungry, I hate movies, and who likes the library? Let's just go back to the house." Jason said.

"I love it! All I want is a book, just one. Pleases?" Kole begged.

"Listen I don't want to go and I still need to find a home. so the answer is no."

"You can live in my house!"

Jason turn and looked at the blacked haired male. "Serious?"

"Yep! but only if we go to the library."

Jason thought about of a moment. Living with Kole won't be so bad and it's better than living in a cardboard box. "Fine, but pick out a book quickly."

"Alright." Kole said with excitement.

When they left the library Kole ended up getting 10 books, and Jason ended up carrying 9 of the ten. "I thought you only said 1."

"I did, but then I found 9 other books that I like and I couldn't leave with checking them out." Kole skipped on home while Jason carried the heavy load to the house.

  Jason walked in and placed the books on the dining room table. Jason looked over at Kole to see him  already reading the book he carried home. "I'm going to take a shower, Ok?" Kole nodded and Jason proceeded to take a shower.

Jason was humming a tune his mother used to sing to him back when he was younger. He missed his mother and father. Jason was deep into thought and failed to realized that the bathroom door open and a being was in the room was well.

Kole screamed as he noticed Jason taking a shower. Jason also yelled after be frighten by Kole's scream. "Why are you in here!?" Jason asked angrily.

"To take a shower." Kole faced turned bright red when he noticed that Jason haden't cover himself up.

"I told you that I was taking a shower." Jason exited the shower and grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. "You go, I was just finished."       

"O-ok." Kole said nervously after Jason left the room.

The blonde sat on the bed and ran his fingers through his damp hair. He was replaying the scene that just unfolded. As he was thinking about the scene, he felt a weird sensation  course through his body. He shrugged it off and got dress.

During diner was an awkward silence though the air.

"Um Jason." Kole said in almost a whisper.

"Hm?"

"Are we still friends?"

"Yeah. I guess." Jason responded.   

Kole smiled at Jason before returning to his meal.

Jason could fell his heart race, but couldn't understand why.

"Strangers, Friends, Best friends, Lovers, Strangers. That the cycle of relationships." ~S