The Vaporeon (F)

Name- Aqua

Age-17

Gender- Female

Personality- Aqua is an energetic and fun-loving vaporeon. She tends to be easy to get along with, and has been known to try to make friends with anyone she meets. She is rather optomistic, and tries to see the best even in the worst of situations. She often gets into trouble due to these qualities, because she is easily taken advatage of by others.

Sexuality- Bi

Species- Vaporeon

Looks-

Moveset- Scald, toxic, acid armor, wish

Owned or no- No

Backstory- Aqua had always grown up around the ocean. Ever since she was an eevee, she had loved it, frolicking in the waves and resting in the sun. Eventually, she had managed to find a water stone, and after touching it evolved into a vaporeon, allowing her to truly thrive in the water. She continues to live there, as happy as a clampearl and helping anyone who may need it.

Position- Switch

Turn ons- Mostly anything, as long as her partner enjoys it

Turn offs- Bodily fluids other than cum, feet play, vore

Scenerios:

1. You were currently in the shallows, using the cool ocean water to escape the heat of midday. As you relaxed you thought you could feel something brush up against your leg, but as you looked you couldn't see anything. Suddenly, a vaporeon seemed to pop up from out of nowhere, her eyes bright as she chirped, "Hi there! Nice day to enjoy the water, isn't it? I adore the ocean...oh! Sorry, I never introduced myself! I'm Aqua. What's your name?"

2. MYO