Blue Lock (Prologue)

2 - 2

That's how much the score is now, when the match had started, nobody expected this score, after all, it was 2 - 0, so how is the score like this now? It was the fault of the player who currently has the ball at his feet, a 16 year old, 1.85 cm tall, messy colored hair (H/c) and eyes (E/c), his name is (Y/n) (L/n).

For him all that was too easy, because starting out winning, if you can humiliate your enemies with an incredible turn, the same boy was almost reaching the penalty area, 2 defenders ran towards him in a desperate attempt to stop the attacker, an attempt that proved to be a failure, the young man took a pen to the first and made a 360° turn in the second, he entered the penalty area, knowing that it didn't matter where he was going to shoot from, the goal was certain , the distance between him and the goal was 7 meters, the goalkeeper quickly went after him to try to steal the ball from his feet, failed, a shot was made, going straight over the goalkeeper, and entering the goal.

You can hear three beeps signaling the end of the match. The crowd screams in celebration of this victory, a teammate who is close to the current scorer runs towards him and jumps on his back, while (Y/n) just stands there looking at the goalkeeper who is kneeling and hitting the ground. With his teammate who was hanging on his back leaving, (Y/n) just turns around and walks off the pitch.

Some interviewers approached trying to talk, the boy just walked into the locker room saying a simple "no sorry" to anyone who asked trying to start a conversation interview, in the locker room everyone who enters and/or passes by, thanks for the incredible victory, (Y/n) quickly packed his things, wearing dark pants, a long-sleeved shirt from (f/c) and a jacket (f/c), as he left, the coach called his attention, "Hey big player, don't you want to celebrate our big win with all of us?", (Y/n) turned to the older man and forced a small smile on his face, "Sorry, I'm kind of tired after this amazing match, I'm unfortunately going to have to pass this one" the boy replied, the man just nodded and turned his back to have a conversation with the players.

(Y/n) walks to go back to his house, that match was decisive if they would go to Internacional or not, and everything was thought by (Y/n) so that this last match would be like that, that team he he was, he was far from being good, so much so that the victories that the team obtained, were all because of him. That sentence the man said, "'You don't want to celebrate OUR great victory...'", was logically a lie, the victory is ABSOLUTELY and ONLY for (Y/n)

This was one of the few ways he found to enjoy soccer, he had started playing at a young age, and he had a lot of fun playing, but... after a while, no emotion came, it was victory after victory, there was no fear or emotion of victory or defeat, he didn't even play the matches with everything he knew anymore, so he started doing this, letting his opponents have the false feeling of victory, only to be humiliated afterwards, the face of 'We played so well to lose like that' put emotion into (Y/n), he couldn't do it all the time, because if not, someone would probably understand that he was doing it and there would be no emotion left.

The boy arrived at his house, opening the door and entering the residence, he shouted "I arrived" while taking off his shoes and leaving them at the entrance, he smelled the food being cooked, going to the kitchen, his mother is in the stove cooking something and his sister is sitting on her cell phone, she stops strumming and looks at the boy, "Hey Onii-Chan, how was it, did you win?" she asked with a small smile on her face, "Yes", he replied, "Good, you can finally show the whole country your worth" his mother says this bringing the food to the table, the two brothers sit at the table to eat.

After finishing, Kimiko (her sister) seems to have remembered something, she gets up quickly and takes something from the closet, approaching the boy she waves a letter in front of his face, "This has arrived for you", (Y/n) takes the paper and Kimiko sits down and takes the cell phone again, showing in front who sent the paper, who had it was the Japanese Football Union, opening the paper and reading what was written, the boy did not show any apparent reaction, " So what is it?" his mother asked him, "Apparently I'm going to be gone for a while," he says.