Synchrony in Match Pt1

Sorry for the late chapter.

It had been a while since the Top 3 team reached the fourth stage, they were still here because no one had the courage to face them, Bachira had the upper hand, since she wanted to face Isagi's team. (Y/n) is lying in the room he shares with the other players on his team, watching videos about some players and analyzing their skills, Aryu is in the bathroom, probably moisturizing his hair, Bachira and Rin aren't there.

But a few minutes later, the bedroom door opens, Rin enters and Bachira follows. "Get up," says the boy with the double eyelashes. "Isagi's finally here! Now let's play!" (Y/n) sighed and got up. Aryu came out of the bathroom and saw the other three leave the room. "Come on, Aryu!" said Bachira.

All eight players from both the red and white teams are on the pitch. The teams are practically organized, but the three players from the red team see Aryu approaching the red-haired boy from the white team, Aryu holds up his hand, analyzing a part of Chigiri's hair, "What do you use to apply to your hair?" Aryu asks curiously.

"Huh? The same thing everyone uses in the public bath," Chigiri replied, "But your cuticles are too glam," Aryu replied, "You must be naturally glam." Chigiri slapped the taller boy's hand away from his hair, "Don't touch my hair." "Sorry. It's just that your hair is really beautiful. I follow the laws of glam. It's an honor to go against another member of the glam family. Nice to meet you, Chigiri Hyoma." Aryu extends his hand for a handshake. "(He's very tall. So that's who I'll be competing against, huh?)"

MATCH UP
JYUBEI ARYU VS HYOMA CHIGIRI

"You have a name that sounds very traditional Japanese, in contrast to your appearance. Nice to meet you, Jyubei Aryu." Aryu widens his eyes and shouts, "Don't call me that! That name is not glamorous at all! It stinks like the unmistakable smell of a Sengoku samurai's old age. It's the only complex I have. I'm going to erase all thoughts of it with glam poses!" Aryu begins to do several GLAM poses in sequence.

(Y/n) sighed and approached Aryu "Stop being silly Aryu, you'll get tired before the game starts." Then a voice shouted, "Shut your mouths, all of you! Get in formation soon and let's play-" "Nobody asked you anything 'mister a liter of hair gel' " (Y/n) interrupted Barou, glaring at him. "Huh?! What did you say subaltern?!" Barou approached and tried to grab the collar of (Y/n)'s shirt, but the boy with (h/c)'s hair grabbed Barou's wrist and pulled his hand away.

"Subaltern?" (Y/n) said in a mocking tone "Funny, eighteenth place talking to second, I'll show you why you're below"

MATCH UP
(Y/N) (L/N) VS SHOEI BAROU

"So we're going to have to change the formation... Er... Nagi?" Isagi looked at the white-haired boy "Sorry Isagi. Can I ask you something selfish?" The boy asked "What?" "I want to play against number one" Nagi replied

MATCH UP
RIN ITOSHI VS SEISHIRO NAGI

"Okay. But if you lose I'll destroy you myself." Isagi said, "Now that we're settled. Let's go, Bachira"

MATCH UP
MEGURU BACHIRA VS YOICHI ISAGI

The red team begins the match, Rin starts the game by passing the ball to Bachira, who runs towards the enemy camp, coming face to face with Isagi

Bachira: "(Are you ready, Isagi?)" Bachira starts to dribble

Isagi: "(A super-fast dribble? Fine, go ahead)"

Bachira takes a step backwards to fool Isagi, and quickly goes to the left side, but Isagi follows him, still staying in front of him.

Bachira: "(What? I used to be able to fool him with these dribbles. What happened? Did he see what I was going to do coming?") Bachira then understood. "(He's looking around the pitch to position himself. He's not just focusing on the one-on-one. He's stopping me so I don't go where he doesn't want me to. Nagi is on that side so they can recover if Isagi is too slow in defense, but on the other side, there's no one behind, so if I get past him I'm in on goal, he's against me, knowing that this would be the critical point of their defense. His level of analysis is much higher)"