"Don't leave me.."

Pete sits on the sidewalk in front of the therapist building with Tweek and Stan. They sit there patiently, and like always, taking drags from their cigarette.

Stan suddenly speaks up. "Do you either of you want to come over to the farm this afternoon? My dad's dropping me off then going elsewhere, so I've got nothing to do.." He types idly on his phone.

"I've actually got work- Agh- Sorry Stan." Tweek says, running his fingers through his messy blond hair.

"I guess I could go," Pete says, slowly breathing in through their cigarette, then exhaling the smoke out of their cheeks.

Just as Pete is done talking, they see a car slow down in front of them. "Is that Mr. Marsh now?" Pete asks. That's when their window rolls down.

When it's revealed who's sitting in the front seat, Pete's eyes widen. "The fuck? What the hell are you doing here, Mike?!"

Mike has a smug look on his face, staring right at Pete. "Get the hell in, Thelman! We're goin to the mall!" He shouts.

"Dude, you're friends with hi-" Stan says before getting cut off by Pete. "We aren't friends!" Pete storms off to get closer to the car.

"What's this all about, are you trying to get me involved in your stupid vampire shit again, Mike?!"

"Nah, we're just goin to the mall! I wanna have fun!" Mike's half lidded eyes stare at Pete intently, yet it seems like he's in a whole different world right now.

"Are you drunk or something?!" Pete furrows his eyebrows.

"No. Maybe. A little." Mike hesitates. "Just come on-"

"Mike get out the damn car, you're drunk."

"No! We're gunna have a good time at the mall!" He slurs his words.

"Not with you driving.." Pete opens the car door, grabbing Mike's arm and pulling him out the car.

"Get in the damn passenger seat, I'm taking you elsewhere.."

Tweek and Stan's expressions are a mix of shock and confusion, only being able to hear the drunken yells of Mike Makowski, and only seeing Pete shoving him into the passenger seat, while they get into the driver seat.

Pete firmly pushes the gas pedal, making the car zoom off down the road.

"Where to?" Mike asked, playing with his ear piercing.

"I'm taking you home." Pete speaks with a deadpan expression, though they look a bit embarrassed under the façade.

Despite Mike's crying to go to the mall, Pete stopped right at Mike's house, rolling his eyes as they arrived. "I'm at a loss on how you even managed to find out where I was.." Pete mumbled under their breath whilst they got out the car. They get to the other side of the car, and open the door to grab Mike's arm again, only to let him go once he got out.

"Now get inside. I've got to go now."

"Peetee~ Don't leave me.." Mike says drunkly, stumbling into Pete's arms. Pete attempts to push him away, and Mike falls to the pavement.

"Agh!" Mike says as he hits the ground. "Dude, don't hold onto me like that!" Pete seems even more embarrassed now. "Well don't push me on the ground, jackass!"

Pete reluctantly reaches out their hand for Mike to pull himself up.

"Fine, I'll walk you in the door. I'm sure your parents don't want to see you like this, though.."

"They'll be gone for a whiiilleee" Mike says, still holding onto Pete's hand. "Why's that?" "Vacation~"