Chapter 1-2

Beginning with Psychological Forensic Medicine Author: Nan Kefei

Fang Ze traveled to the world of psychic forensics and activated the detection system.

Since then, the world has gained a crime-solving wizard. In just one year, Fang Ze became the captain of the police force.

Suspicious disappearance cases, corpse-dismemberment cases without clues, heinous vampire cases...

With his keen judgment, Fang Ze relied on the assistance of the system to grow all the way.

Over time, Fang Ze suddenly discovered that this world seems to be more than just a psychic forensic doctor...

Chapter 1 The Disappearance Case

December 1, 2019.

The Penghai City Police Station received a missing report.

The missing person is Hu Yin, female, 27 years old, the receptionist at a local four-star hotel.

Reporter: Hu Yin's husband, Jiang Hongcheng.

Forty days have passed since Hu Yin's disappearance and reporting to the present, and no trace of Hu Yin has been found.

Whether it's the airport, the station, or the taxi, there is no information or records of Hu Yin.

This person seems to have evaporated from the world.

In addition, both of Hu Yin's parents died, and he has no relatives in other places, so his social circle is limited to this city.

If Hu Yin left Penghai by herself, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The conference room of the Criminal Police Brigade.

On the screen are Hu Yin's photos and information, and next to them are people who know or are related to Hu Yin.

It was obvious that everyone had been discussing for a long time and reached a stalemate. The atmosphere became a little silent for a while.

"Captain Luo, do you want to treat it as a missing person?"

The one who spoke was Ding Chunqiu, the vice-captain of the Criminal Police Brigade of Penghai City.

He flipped through the documents in his hand, then turned his head and said.

As soon as these words came out, the rest of the people also looked at the young woman at the front.

Luo Bixin, the captain of the Guangming City Criminal Police Brigade, was suddenly transferred to Penghai City two months ago for unknown reasons.

Hearing Ding Chunqiu's words, Luo Bixin took a light breath, shook his head, and said: "No, there is not enough time, not to mention there are still many doubts about this matter that have not been clarified."

"Suspicious?" Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

It's just an ordinary disappearance case. This kind of case is very common.

Maybe it was to go out to relax and leave without saying goodbye.

Maybe it's because relatives and friends quarreled and ran away in anger.

It's all possible.

I've checked everything that needs to be checked, and it's not an option to go on like this.

After Luo Bixin finished speaking, he turned his gaze to a young man next to him.

The young man's name is Ming Chuan. He is the director of the forensic department of the Penghai City Police Department. He has strong acumen and observation skills. He has cracked many cases in his hands over the years.