1

Chapter Text
It wasn't uncommon for people to cry during BDSM parties as people were experimenting all kind of things and pushing their limits but there was something about that particular sort of crying that sent a shiver down Jungkook's spine. He was in one of the rooms that involved playing and he was enjoying a glass of whiskey because he didn't intent to get involved in any kind of play when he heard loud sobs and turned to look where they were coming from.

Everyone seemed oblivious to what was going on, absorbed by their own pleasure, but in the corner of the room there was a boy crying so hard that Jungkook was afraid he was going to choke any moment. He kept saying the word "pineapple" and it took the man only a few seconds to realise that must have been his safeword. He felt anger rising inside of him at the thought that someone was violating such a strict rule and was ignoring his sub's safeword and hurried towards the scene, finding a panicked pink-haired boy who was on the verge of suffocating while a dom's hands were trying to undress his pants.

Jungkook recognised the dom from other parties but he was unsure of his name so he placed his hand on his shoulder to get his attention, his blood boiling because of the fury he was feeling.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He hissed through his teeth, surprising the couple. The pink haired boy took advantage of the situation to take a step back and press his body against the cold wall behind him but didn't dare to move.

"Mind your own business, Jeon. The boy's my sub."

"It didn't look like he was having a good time to me." Jungkook continued and felt his hand being slapped away by the other. It was rare people were fighting during parties but he felt the need to punch the cocky man in front of him in order to calm down.

"That's the way he likes it. He's my slut and what I do to him is none of your business, now fuck off."

There were people who enjoyed this sort of things – there were people who liked humiliation and being called names, he was aware of that as he had a few submissives who were the same but what he heard earlier didn't look like something consensual so he turned towards the frozen boy. It was the first time he got a chance to properly look at him and his eyes widened because even if he seemed completely terrified, the pink-haired boy was absolutely stunning. His face was tearstained and his eyes were fixed on Jungkook's face as he tried his best to stop his perfect plump lips from quivering.

"Were you safewording, pet?"

The boy nodded and gulped before new teardrops began forming and rolling down his soft cheeks.

"You make me fucking sick." Jungkook's words were like knives that were meant to stab the other dominant and he would have continued with the accusations if he wouldn't have heard another choked sob coming from the scared sub. "Come on."

The boy needed a few seconds to realise he was talking to him and he moved unsurely towards the tall stranger, feeling the other's stare burning holes into his body. All he knew was that he wanted to get as far away as possible from that place so he felt relief washing over him when he saw the man in front of him was heading towards the exit.

As soon as the cold breeze caressed his face he felt his knees giving out so lost his balance for a second and closed his eyes, expecting to feel his body collapsing. Instead of pain he felt arms wrapping around him and he felt another wave of sobs approaching at the thought that he was simply pathetic.

"I'm s-sorry, sir."

Jungkook felt something pull at his heart as he heard the little voice and caressed the pink strands in front of him with gentleness, trying to get the boy to calm down. He wasn't the type to offer this kind of comfort but what just happened was called abuse and he couldn't imagine how the sub was feeling.