18

He hoped he would never have to see that face again. As absurd as it sounded, Seoul was big enough for him to get lost in it but faith was not on his side so he froze, feeling his blood being slowly replaced with ice. Daeshim was not someone he would like to have small-talk with so he turned around, everything still hazy, when he heard a imposing "hey".

It was like a bigger power was forcing him to remain in place and that's when he felt the man approaching him. He couldn't make a scene because that would have potentially cause for the library to never let him read there but he jumped startled when he felt a hand resting on his shoulder.

"I've heard you found yourself another Dom and it's no one else than Jeon Jungkook." The words were thrown at him quizzically and he felt a shiver down his spine. His Daddy had nothing to do with their past so he didn't want to involve him, not even by saying his name. "I never expected that. He's rather famous so I can only wonder why he does want you from all the capable subs he could have."

"That's none of your business." His voice was barely audible but he was proud that it was there at all. He was ready to leave with his small victory when Daeshim grabbed his forearm in order to pull him back.

"Why don't you come back to me, Jiminie? We're such a great team." That was beyond his imagination so the pink haired boy's eyes began to water at the suggestion, memories he has tried to erase flooding his brain without a break. He knew it has been abuse – borderline rape; Jungkook never had the heart to call it that way but he was aware of the truth, he wasn't stupid. "You'll become my good boy again, my fucktoy."

The grasp became painful the more he tried to get away from it but he didn't want to grab anyone's attention because he didn't want people to know about his lifestyle. No one knew he was gay either, they just considered him a peculiar but nice person.

"Leave me alone."

"Do you really think he cares for you?" Daeshim's words were filled with hate. "You're just a broken toy he'll use until he finds something better. We're two fuck-ups, that's why we belong together."

His whole body began trembling and tears were burning his eyeballs but he wasn't going to cry in front of that man because he knew how much satisfaction he would feel if that would happen.

"He loves me." He whispered and finally pulled away, his feet struggling to move his body as further as possible.

"Come on! He could never care for a whore like you." The words were loud enough to be heard by everyone but he couldn't concentrate on that because his body finally gave in and sobs began crushing his figure with each step he took. He ran towards the door that lead to the storage and stumbled, his knees completely giving out. He pushed the door close with one of his feet before pressing his back against the wall and hearing the sound of his phone falling on the ground.

He was having a panic attack – he could tell as much. Normally, he would have tried to calm down, to follow the exact steps that could improve his situation but he was too scared to do so, the only thought on his mind being Daeshim following him there. He knew it was improbable for the elder to risk so much as they were in public but his brain was screaming at him that he will be assaulted. That his body was going to be tormented and that he'd go back to the start, when he was feeling worthless and unlovable. He could hear people talking but the words were too hurried and quiet for him to understand them so he struggled to pick up his phone instead. He wrote the wrong password two times before finally managing to unlock it and calling the only number he had on speed dial.

Three rings felt like forever and Jimin kept gulping in order to mask his agitated sobs.

"Hey, Min! Have you lef –" They were supposed to meet for lunch; in fact, he was supposed to go to Jungkook's apartment after he was done with the kids and he insisted that his boyfriend shouldn't come to pick him up. He muffled a wail with his hand but the man was smart enough to understand he was not alright. "Jimin?"