When your step dad sells you to the Mafia but he hates you 🥀

You were begging your step dad because you don't want to marry the Mafia but your dad slapped you really hard that you fell on the floor.."Dad please, why are you selling me to the Mafia? Am I that bad?" You said while tears were continuously falling from your eyes and not leaving you."You are a burden on my head!!". He yells and grabs your hair tightly."Dad please I beg you please dad" you said in a painful manner as he grabbed your hair too tight.

"Shut up! You have to marry him after all he is giving millions to buy you so why not?yn be ready Tomorrow is your wedding and you're doing this" he said and threw you on the floor and left, while you were crying on the floor and was remaining your passed out mother.

"MOM" you said. Your mom and dad divorce each other when you were 5 yrs and then your mom married to your step dad after that life was going great but then when you were 16 years your mom went and became a star. Now you're are 20 years old in 4 years you suffered a lot of we can say more than a lot.

I said I started drinking and coming late at night, he beats me every dad and sometimes I get scared that he will R!p me. I don't want to marry the mafia because I'm sure he will do the same. If a businessman can do this, I can't expect anything great from the mafia. I know he will beat me everyday like my dad and I will R!p me.

The tears will not leave my eyes. The only one who loves me after my mom is my tears. He never leaves me. I'm scared that Tomorrow all the bad thoughts will keep running in my mind that I didn't even know when I fell asleep on the floor itself.

It's worst day came. Today is my wedding. I was all dressed up when my dad came in."Well you're looking ugly but who cares". He said while laughing at your look and then again the tears came in your eyes."Stop, don't you start the drama now" he yells as he interlocked your hands with his and the you guys went into the wedding hall. You were not looking up.
You and your dad stand in front of a guy and he was the one you were going to marry.

You're dad gave your hands to him as you saw young looking hands, you thought that it would be the old man like other mafia and you have to marry an old man. You looked up and lost in his beautiful eyes then you saw his pink lips. Yn you don't fall for his looks , remember he will beat you and will R!p you as thought in your mind.

The priest started the rituals, " Mr. Kim taehyung, do you take Lee yn as your wife and you will be there for her whenever she needs you in every condition till the death you will be with her" The priest said as taehyung nodded. " Yes I do". He said and then the priest asked you.

"Lee yn , do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your husband and you will be there for him whenever he needs you in every condition till the death you will be with him". You don't want to say yes as you looked at your dad with tearful eyes but in the back he gave you an angry look and in his eyes, it was completely understandable that he was forcing you to say yes, so you don't have any option." Y-yes I......do" you said while doing down and in a cracked and broken voice.

"Mr. Kim and Mrs Kim now you both are husband and wife, so I may ask you Mr. Kim to kiss your wife". The priest said as Taehyung came towards you and your heart beats started raising. He kissed you on your forehead and went back to his place.
Everything went over, and you all came home. The maid took your bags and stuff to keep in Taehyung's room."Follow me". He said as you blindly followed him." So this is my room I mean now you're room too". It was the first time he talked to me but in a cold voice but I nodded." I'm going to take a bath in bathroom if you want you can change here" he said and went to the bathroom.

You changed your clothes and were about to lay on the bed but then your eyes widened because of the vision you were seeing. Taehyung came out of the bathroom one towel was in his hand and one was in his waist while raping all round. I covered my eyes with my hands.

Taehyung saw yn while covering her eyes. "Do you think I came naked just because I'm interested in you? If you think that, let me make you clear. I'm not fucking interested in a girl like you. I have my own reason to marry you" he said, his words directly through a knife in your heart." Oh what's your reason for marrying me? To complete your needs? What's your reason?" You said. " To complete my needs with a girl like you? Huh not even in your fucking dream. By the way now you can open your eyes" he said but you didn't because you were trying to not cry and once you opened your eyes you knew that you were gonna cry.

"What is your reason, I'm asking.. can't you tell" you yelled as the anger took the place." You wanna listen to the reason?" He said as you nodded.

"So , I married you to take care of my son" he said and it makes you shocked. You removed your hands and opened your eyes, your eyes were filled with tears."Why, didn't you tell me before?" You said and your tears fell."Yes, I told your dad , he said not to tell you before marriage" He said and he made you speechless. You were trying hard to stop your tears but it didn't work. So you left the room.

You came downstairs and sat on the couch. You cried so hard. " Why God, everyone here used me to fulfill their demands , why can't someone actually love me? Like my mom does." You said while rubbing your eyes.

"I hate everyone now, there's no one I can trust blindly". You said as you heard a baby crying so you went there from where the baby crying voice was coming.

To be continued~

(Follow my Instagram account- @bunnyxwriters & @ffxwriters_)