Chapter 5| Shatter Of A Heart

I saw her as James opened the door.

Axey.

What the hell is she doing here around one in the morning,I asked myself and then"What are you doing here?" She asked, raising eyebrows at me, well, that was actually should be my question.She doesn't seem like her normal self, I mean her normal self back at the school,dark, dangerous, creepy.

Bully.

I'm not going to answer that, because the cat on my laps is scratching my left lap and hissing towards Axey."Woah, Calm your paws down!" I said, well, loudly."Guess, he doesn't like you Axe?" James joked, well, that is such a terrible joke to be played on a lady.She only nodded softly and acts intimate, I'm afraid she acts like that only when she's in front of James. Bitch.

Well, we cannot confirmed that yet, maybe she is, or maybe she only acts dangerous when she's at school, and acts like this when she's outside.I know that type of people existed.

Like Allison, he looks cute and acts adorable in front of men and women in the school, but he cooks someone when he's inside.I mean seriously I caught him last year because he tried to cook a corpse's limb .That is very insane.I don't want to tell the reason why,or how we get away from the police and honestly,it wouldn't be delicious.

"So, What's up?" James said facing Axey.He said what's up to her but not for me? Are you serious?! How could he fall for someone that doesn't even has any last name! Sighing and finally I managed to said in a pissed of tone,"I'm leaving, so, you guys have some fun." Why did I even said that word,'fun' it make me more mad!

I guess I'm just tired.I sighed as my hand grabbed the door knob, and someone, well Axey said,"What? We just met and you already want to get out?" I turned around just to found that smirk on her face.Guess she's a mixture, smirk she always wears when at school and intimate movements that she used on the outside both are mixed.

Or is it just a lie?

I shrugged at my thoughts and then she takes that as the answer,'Maybe' for her question a while ago, well, misunderstanding happens, quite a while now.I only wanted to get out of here, why the hell am I here at the first place?

Finally, I got out, because of curiosity taking over my brain, I wondered and found a window from the kitchen, well, now I'm in the backyard of the house.Since the window leads me there, well, it didn't move, but I found it.
'It' refers to the window.

I can heard them well,but I can't really see it clearly because of watermarks.I sighed seeing Axey sitting on Jay's lap.My eyes widened and something shattered, well only me could hear it, sounds like a glass.Thanks godness that the window is unclear, cause if it didn't and I can see it more clearly, I would scream or do something stupid in here.

Not to mention that his neighbours will notice to.

Be passion, be passion I said in my head, I really don't want to hear what they're saying, but like I said, humans have a side of a brain that named 'curiosity' and I can't resist/endure.

Sighing, I watch and just hear."Sweetie, why did you brought her in here?" I heard Axey making a seductive voice, make me want to puke, jeez, she really don't know how to make a voice.Well, now that I thought back, she had such a, uhm, attractive body, well, not to be mistaking, I admit I'm a bisexual.But mostly got attract by guys.

"Well, she's just a guest." I heard James.I saw her hands wrapped around James' neck and still sitting on his laps.If only he remembers what me and him experienced, but I know it's not a good idea, because he will remembers how it went when the accident happened.The way they got crashed.How much pains he felt when he remembers his family.