Infos + Banned List + Ask.BC + Pending List

∞WECLOME TO MY ARTWORK TOWN∞

As of 5/31/2015:I've become semi active on editing. So If I were you? Request until it's open. No maximum or minimum for requesting. BUT I WOULD BE MAKING A BANNED LIST TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T FOLLOW MY RULES.

SO READ CAREFULLY. I'M PISSED, KAY?

***

I just really do love editing, that's why I open a shop. :) Follow the rules and I'll be making you a book cover.

This Artwork Town of mine is just for fun, kay? I don't take this seriously. I just love editing nor making covers. I have studies also. I'm just a Grade 10 student.

As i've said that I would be making a banned list for those who are rule breakers. Your name will be written there after 3 days if you didn't do the rules properly or the payments. But if you have an emergency. I will give you approximately 1 week for you to do what you need to do. 

And I would be making a Pending List, so you if you can see your username there then you've finished the rules and just wait until I post your cover. If your username is not there then you missed something. 

CREDITS to the owners of the resources, textures, and pngs I used to make book covers. Thank you very much.

You may ask here just comment below.

ARTWORK TOWN HAS A:

FREEBIES

-I'll be posting a cover (any kind of genre) then the first who'll comment 'mine please' (give me the title of your story) then the cover I made will be his/her's now.

COVERTION OVERLOAD means Cover Dedication Overload

-If you request 5 stories (only) OF YOURS ONLY IN ONE DAY and you dedicate me of that 5 stories OF YOURS ONLY IN ONE DAY then your cover will be now FREE.

RANDOM EDITS

-It's just my edits. There will be a lesson also just pm me if you want to.

STAY TUNED!

AVAILABLE

BOOK COVER (BATCH 2)

NOT AVAILABLE

BOOK GIF COVER

SOON

CHAPTER BANNER

¡BANNED LIST¡

1.

2.

PENDING LIST