FORM + RULES [GIF]

STATUS:[OPEN] [CLOSED][VERY BUSY] [LAZY] [ACTIVE] [SLOW]

WELCOME!

MUST REMEMBER

■BE PATIENT. I'm a highschooler and I have many things to do. You must understand that.

■DON'T REQUEST HERE IF YOU REQUESTED TO ANOTHER SHOP. This isn't a multiple choice. You're not in a examination.

■CHANGE OF USERNAME. Please, remind me, pm me, or comment that you've changed your username. I am not a fortune teller.

■STRICTLY NO REDOS. Just complete your form clearly with full details. It's hard to redo a gif.

■DON'T CLAIM IT AS YOURS. Don't steal my own works. I don't need to elaborate this anymore!

USE IT AT LEAST 5 DAYS.

■ADDITIONAL PAYMENT. Because this is a gif cover that's why. So just follow.

BE RESPECTFUL. We could be friends as long as you're kind to me as well. :)

RULES TO UNLOCK YOUR BOOK COVER

If you're done doing the rules for you to unlock your book cover then I will post now your cover as soon as I saw my notifs clarifying that you've finished the rules. And that's understood. If you're confused, you may pm or go to the previous chapter then comment below if you want to ask something that's bothering you about this. I would not be posting anymore the rules one by one if I posted your story cover. JUST VISIT THIS PART.

●FOLLOW ME. NO UNFOLLOWING. TO THOSE WHO UNFOLLOWED ME YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY BANNED IN THIS SHOP. Follow me so that it's easy to dedicate.

●FLOOD COMVOS. It's up to you how many votes or comments as long as it can be called as FLOOD. So I trust you here.

If you're done doing those then your cover will now be unlocked. Please read carefully, kay? I don't bite, I'm just pissed off. And I'm done with the rule breakers! If I still don't post your cover then it means you missed something.

PAYMENTS

DEDICATION AND MENTION. Any chapter. If you dedicate me then mention me as well.

PUT IN ON MULTIMEDIA. If you dedicate me of your chapter then I must see there your book cover that I made. THIS IS A MUST.

COMMENT. At least 1 sentence. SPREAD OUT YOUR COMMENT. NO PHRASES.

FORM

TITLE

USERNAME:

CAST (2 only/1 group)

GENRE

THEME (Dark, light, fantasy, colorful,angst: CHOOSE 1 ONLY)

1 Character for Gif image (who's the character that I will be doing a gif. NO GROUPS)

SHORT SUMMARY

LINK OF YOUR STORY (so it means that I don't entertain forms with unpublished story)