Epizoda 110

He kisses you even more passionately and when you break the kiss to take a breath he lays you on a couch so he's on top of you. He starts kissing your neck. It's so hot and it turns you on so fast you don't even belive it. Tom's getting lower and lower on your body, when he gets to your legs which he starts kissing too. You have sweet pants on, so he takes them down and you help him a bit. Tom looks at your panties. ,,Already wet for me darling?" He asks you and you begin to blush hard, when he suddenly touches your climax and you immediately moan. ,,Good girl" tom says. He plays with your climax even more, then he takes your panties off and for a second he just looks at your pussy. He lays down and kisses it carefully. You immediately wrap your legs around his head and moan hardly. Tom begins licking your pussy and playing with your climax. ,,Tom don't stop, please" you beg as he's getting faster. He then puts one of his fingers into you and you moan again, and again as he goes in and out. ,,Tom Tom Tom I'm close I'm so close!!!" You yell and then you reach your orgasm. ,,Omg" you say afterwards.

   Tom comes up and kisses you again, then whispers: ,,Your turn princess." So you sit up and take Tom's trousers down when you see Tom's boner under his boxers. You put them down too and now you see Tom's boast. ,,God" you say while looking at it. You take it to your hands and start rubbing it, Tom begins to moan and you get faster, after some time you lick it at first, then you put it in your mouth and start playing with it with your tongue. Your hands are still working too. Tom starts mouth fucking you slowly and then he speeds up, you could hear his moans from the other side of a house. ,,Stop stop stop" he says suddenly and takes his dick out of your mouth, cause he was close to his climax. ,,I wanna also fuck you"