Epizoda 144

Warning: fingering, smut, sex, blowjob
_______________________________________

  Your kisses get more passionate again, Tom suddenly gets lower on your neck  and you let out a single moan. "Zendaya and Haz are in the house, so is your daughter Tom" you say quickly, even though you wanted him to continue. "You'll have to be quiet darling" Tom said, playing with on of your boobs. You moan again, this time lauder, because you feel Tom's hand going into your pants, so he shuts you up by a long kiss. "Quiete darling" he said but continued "without panties? Huh? Better for me" You just smile and try not to moan again, but he gets to your clit and starts rubbing it, making it very hard for you. You bite your lip and you dig your nails into Tom's back, as you hear him groan, you moan. "Oh Tom, I'm gonna come"
You whisper into his ear, when you reach your climax you moan loudly and  you feel the euphoria through your whole body. "Good girl darling, now your turn" Tom said, pulling his hand out of your pants.

  You get on your knees in front of the bed and Tom sits on the edge. You pull his trousers down and you can already see his big boner in his boxers. You take the boxers of as well, but to trase him a bit, you take them down slowly, by your mouth. "Oh y/n stop teasing" he whispers impatiently, so you take his dick into one hand and start going up and down, still slowly, just to see his reaction. Tom let out a small moan, but he isn't really satisfied with this tempo, and you can tell that. As you add the second hand and speed up, his moans get louder and heavier. You want to finally satisfy him, so you put on of your hands on his balls and put his boner into your mouth. "Oh my god y/n don't stop" he moans after every word, but your tempo is still not enough for him, so he puts his hand on the back of your head and moves it back and forth as fast as he want. His tip was sometimes even in your throat. "God I'm so close, bud I don't wanna come like this!" He let's you free again and you get more exited, as you feel your needs and that they're gonna be satisfied in a moment.

  Tom lays you down on the bed, licks your clit a few times and gets up again. He looks at you for approval, which you give him, so he slowly enters inside, and the both of you quietly moan. Tom begins to trust in and out, speeding up every time, which makes you moan like never, grabbing the bedding cause you can hardly take his massive cock. You put your legs around Tom's back. Because of your moaning, Tom had to make you shut up with another kisses. Tom is so fast he even slipped out, and when he was putting it back in, he starts licking your boobs. "I love you" he moans into the kisses. "Love you too, oh my god, I'm close, I'm gonna come again" you reach your climax and feel your whole body trembling. Tom still trusting in and out "I'm gonna come I'm gonna come y/n" "Come inside of me, Tom, do it" you whisper yell at him" "Oh my god" Tom moaned as he came into you. After few moments, he pulls out and looks on your pussy, looking at his work, which was dripping out of you. He then licks his work. "I don't taste bad, I see what you like about that" and with that he collapses next to you on the bed.

  After 5minutes just laying next to each other, you still feel Tom's sperm dripping out of your pussy. "Y/n I came into you" "It doesn't matter love, I can't have children anyway" you say with almost a smile on your face. And with that you both fell asleep for a good 3 hours.

_________________________________________

This was interesting, hope you like it. Love yall bye