WELCOMING chapter 2

"HELLO!!! Welcome to intrepid high! Your name must be leaf, Am I correct?" Says the person who came out of know we're!
"uh, yes mam." I say in my best manners.
"Oh beg my pardon! My name is Stella!! I'm the principal at this school!" She says with happiest voice I have ever heard.
When will she stop talking? It's been like 10 minutes, it's hard enough for me to stay awake plus be able to listen properly.
"Anyway, follow me I'll take you to your new classroom!"

What is this place? It looks so old and there's tones of bricks on the verge off falling of the ginormous buildings, it looks like one of those abandoned city's you would see in horror movies. This place gives me goosebumps, I thought this school was going to be full of nature and kids playing out side but no, it's the complete opposite. Also the more I think about it when everyone got of the buss they were gone straight away, then that weirdo popped up.
"Leaf! Hurry up you don't want to be late to class." She shouts.
"Oh gezz she reminds me of my mum."

Oh my gosh we finally made it to what seem to be the classroom it felt like I was walking for ever! This school sure is big, how will I find my way around?
"Well here we are.... Your new classroom, bye now!!"
"What?! Wait!, huh? We're did they go? I did t even see were they went?"
I turn back confused, I look at the building with amazement.
"Wow this is my class room?"
I walk up to what appears to be a old wooden door, I take a deep breath and push the door open to revile.....
A empty room?