Not Your Average OHSHC Story

You've seen the absolute craziness of "Behind the Door" with Suuna Leonheart and the hosts along with her four fighters of justice.

Now, the shit author "Asiya" has written another crazy story. About a vampire-I mean, *violently coughs*

****

"We can't like her like that! Don't you guys know that we're hosts?!" Tamaki yelled

"Senpai. What is with this rule you all have? Why don't I know about it?" Haruhi asked

"Because there's no chance of you falling into that situation" Kyoya replied

"Haruhi, if we want to stay as hosts, we cannot fall in love"

"But, her time is running out! If she won't experience love from us, then she will from someone else. She'll be taken by...another boy."

******

Kitaori Eclipse is a first year honor student in Ouran Academy. She's specializing in literature and chemistry. She's also a talented swordsman outside of school.

Unfortunately, she is suffering from Erythropoietic Protoporphyria, a rare blood decease in which a person is allergic to natural and artificial light.

She has to wear a hooded cloak to cover herself from the light. No one has ever seen her face before. Well, that decease made her look so creepy and disgusting.

Is Ouran really a suitable place for the girl to not get judged by her appearance? Because she has such a good heart under that wig and cloak.

Kitaori realized that her body has gotten weaker from lack of sunlight, she might not have any time left.

Her skin was dry and pale. Her face was breaking out from stress, gloomyness and lack of sunlight. She'll get blind by bright colors and the light, so she uses special contacts and wears a dark wig. Many people make fun of her, calling her a witch.

Slowly by slowly, she trained her body to be used to the light. But this decease could possibly end her.

Of course, Kataori just HAD to stumble upon the famous Ouran Host Club. Don't know if that was the worse thing ever, or the best. This little flower is getting her light drained from her, but that's only because she's giving it away to the ones she love.

~~~~

Yas guys! I'm writing another OHSHC fanfiction! I'm going to be using Asuna Yuuki to play as Kitaori Eclipse. I'm pretty exicted!

As I write the extra chapters of "Behind the Door," I'll be writing this. I just can't get enough of OHSHC, like, I just can't