Karaoke with Juliette

Vincent's pov

Its the last day of the trip, so we've decided to take the students to one of the famous lakes in the area. I've been there many times before when i was younger, and its picture perfect, but there is a place nearby, which is more secluded, that i always enjoy visiting. The water is blue and there is classic stone pavements and greenery surrounding the body of water. Im in my room getting ready. Its 11am now, i just woke up. We let the students have a late start, seeing as it is their last day here. My brother invited the group to his place for dinner, because the group is not that big.

I brush my teeth and trim my beard before having a shower. I slip on pair of swim shorts, a tshirt and carry my towel with me. I head downstairs and join Paul and the students. I see Lareena laughing, and i melt at the sight of her beautiful smile. Her eyes meet mine and i shoot her a quick wink when no one is looking. I see her cheeks redden and it turns me on but also makes my heartbeat speed up. She is wearing a loose button up shirt dress, her hair is down and a pair of sunglasses is rested on her head.

From her arm, hangs a bag. We drive to the location and the students all rush to the lake. Lareena walks slower, admiring the nature around her. I see her taking out a camera, snapping a few pictures, like she has done during the previous days. I adore her love for photography. I walk slightly behind her, not wanting to disturb her peaceful stroll. She turns and faces me, before taking a picture. She looks at it and smiles, "Beautiful."

I shake my head as we continue walking and reach the lake. The students and paul, are already in the water. Kayla shouts, "Joins us Lareena, before i pull you in." I take off my shirt. Lareena takes off her tshirt dress, revealing a black classic bikini underneath. I try not to stare, to avoid suspicion from the others. But she's so beautiful and the way she moves with grace makes it so damn impossible. She puts her sunglasses in her bag. I decide to mess around a bit, so when she nears the edge of the pavement, i push her into the water.

To the other students it simply looks like a teacher joking with his student. I go into the water not long after. We enjoy the time under the sun, but Lareena keeps glancing at me. I want to be close to her, but i cant. Lareena goes out of the water, and i follow her. I check behind me and see the students busy. Whispering in her ear, i tell her about the secluded spot i used to visit all the time. She nods her head and turns around again. I see her look at Kayla, who gives her a thumbs up.

Lareena returns the gesture with a middle finger, and laughs lightly before slipping her hand in mine. We walk for about 10 minutes and reach the spot. Lareena looks at the spot with absolute adoration. She turns to me, "Its absolutely beautiful Vincent. Im in love." I laugh, "Wow, this place gets more love than me." Lareena hits my arm and the wraps her arms around my neck pulling me towards her. I let my hands travel to her waist as she plants a kiss on my lips. I twirl her hair between my fingers, "Do you want to go in?"

Lareena kisses me again. Im getting the vibes that she's in the mood so i suggest, "Or do you want to go back to the hotel while everyone is busy." She nods, "Yeah, if you dont mind." During the past couple days, Lareena felt uncomfortable doing anything because of her period, and although that didnt bother me, i wanted to respect her boundaries. I can understand her craving for me right now, because im craving her just as bad.

We go back to the hotel, and barely make it into the elevator without ripping each others clothes off. As soon as the doors close i hit our floor level, and my lips are on hers. I whisper into her ear, "Its crazy, but i wanna make love to you right here." Lareena looks at me shocked, i knew that was something absurd to suggest. But it seems thats not what shocked her, "Make love?" I nod my head and explain, "For me baby, its never just been sex. When we're in bed, i make love to you. Its an act to express how i feel for you. Your body is a temple and i want to worship it." She blushes like crazy and moves on not so smoothly, "So elevator sex?"