chapter 2

The next day arrived. The sun was peeking into the pod of the former omaticaya people. Neteyam was surprisingly the first one to wake up, he was normally the last bc he is the one who gets the best sleep in the morning. He felt weird, like something is on his heart. But he just brushed it off.

Tuk was also waking up . She was so excited, she loved to discover new stuff and she loved animals. "teyam, teyam can we please go explore already, i can't wait that long, others are gonna sleep till it's already dark!" Tuk was jumping up and down, she just couldn't think about anything else but going to the ilus. "Be quiet, mom and dad are sleeping still! But we will go as soon as tsireya, or what her name is wakes up" Yes, like you can see neteyam isn't the best at remembering names. "I CANT WAIT THAT LONG! CANT ANYONE ELSE ALREADY COME?" tuk, her little self was throwing a tantrum. She always needed to get what she wanted, but i mean who cant resist saying yes to those cute puppy eyes, right?
There it was, the answer to tuks question. Aounung had heard tuk being inpatient so he used his opportunity to get to know the mighty warrior better. "I mean i can take you guys with me already" the deep voice said behind the siblings. It scared neteyam at first, his ears fluttered. "You, don't you have something to do? Like hunt with your dad or something?" Neteyam really tried to avoid him in any way possible, he didnt give of a good vibe. "My job right now is to teach you "smartie pants", if i won't keep a eye on you eywa knows where you'll end up" Aounung on the other hand was trying to be with them every second possible. He still wanted to give of this "cool guy" vibe. " PLEASE, AONUNG, PLEASE ATLEAST TAKE ME WITH YOU, PRETTY PLEASE?" tuk was so excited so she couldn't resist saying "no". "Not without me" neteyam said on a annoyed tone, he really didnt want to go but he needed to look after tuk still, eywa knows what that "fish face" will do with her. " If so then let's get moving, we haven't got all day, the others will be up before we go if we don't go now" the taller boy said, not to mention that his voice was so calming, but still so clear and deep.
"Your plan to wake everyone up worked to well, can't you really keep quiet?" A sleepy voice said from across the pod. It was lo'ak, he normally slept very well, not hearing a single noise but now he was awoken by the loud noises. He was very annoyed. "Sorry, or not but you need to wake up, you haven't got all day to just sleep" Neteyam finally spoke without being annoyed or frustrated. "BRO STOP! ITS STILL EARLY!" "SHUT UP OR DO YOU REALLY WANT TO RUIN MOM AND DADS SLEEP? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS GONNA TAKE THE RESPONSE FOR IT THEN!" the boys were yelling, but not to loud to wake the parents up, or so they thought. But loud enough to scare tuk, she wrapped herself around Aounungs legs, because he was the one being calm. "Ah come here lil girl" he said whispering while swooping tuk into his lap. He was surprisingly good with kids." Hey, what going on here, why are you doing a yelling contest?" Jakes voice came from behind them all of a sudden " Wait how are you guys awake, weren't you asleep?" They were all so confused.  "Didn't you know you needed to wake up early?" He was slightly mad.
Now everyone had awoken and it was time to go to the learning session.

It was the pairing time, what basically meant who was teaching who. Neteyam already knew who he was paired with so he was REALLY sceptical. Mostly same with kiri, although she LOVED animals she wasn't to excited. But tuk and lo'ak, well they were VERY excited, tuk was literally jumping around like a little kangaroo (or something that jumps on Pandora).
But now back to the pairing, as you know aonung was paired with Neteyam, tuk and kiri were with rotxo and lo'ak and tsireya were paired to obviously.

They just had stepped into the water when chaos struck. There were splashing sounds and someone screaming "GOOD EYWA KIRI!! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!?" Everyone looked back to see lo'ak laying in the water helplessly and kiri laughing over him. Kiri had obviously tripped him, but that idiot deserved it. "Lo'ak what did you find there do interesting? Or were you to busy admiring a girl so you lost yourself?" Everyones little giggles turned into a loud laughter. The older brother started to tease him, which was so common amongst them, it would've been weird if he hadn't done that. "BRO SHUT UP AND HELP ME UPP!" lo'ak was literally struggling.

___________________________________

This was kinda rushed but now ill try to write constantly