The Final Chapter (Plus Casting)

An Hour has Passed Since The Victory, The People From the 2nd Dimension Led by The 2nd Dimension Lori Came to the Dimension to Help Clean up The Mess in the Town.

Lincoln: Thanks For Helping Us Clean up the Mess that has happened.

2nd Dimension Lori: It's Our Pleasure. It's the Least we can do To Thank You For Putting an end to Our Chandler.

Lincoln: I couldn't have Done it Without Your Lincoln.

2nd Dimension Luna: Wait What? Our Lincoln, You Mean You Found him? When Can We See Him?!

Lincoln: He..... Sacrificed himself To Take your Chandler Down.

Cyborg Clyde: So..... He's Dead. I honestly Wish This Day wouldn't happen.

Lincoln: Sorry, But It's his Choice. Also he Wanted to Tell you guys That he's Sorry For Everything.

2nd Dimension Lynn Jr: (Takes Robo Huggins To The Portal Lisa had made her Device) Looks Like Old Huggins is Gonna need Recovery after all this.

2nd Dimension Lori: Noted Lynn. (Looks at Lincoln once more) Well... I guess This is Goodbye.

Lincoln: Yeah I Guess it is.

2nd Dimension Lori Decided to Give Lincoln a Big hug while Sniffing.

2nd Dimension Lori: (Sniffs and Cries a little bit) I'm gonna Miss My Brother..... The Least I can do Is Hug you instead.

Lincoln Briefly Hugged back for a Moment When 2nd Dimension Lori Decided to Let Go of Lincoln and Everyone From the 2nd Dimension Went through the Portal when The Portal is Closing. Just Before it was Closed 2nd Dimension Lori Waved Goodbye to Everyone. Finally the Portal is Closed, And Lincoln Took a Deep breath of Relief From Everything he's been through today.

Lynn Jr: Lincoln, This Has Been The Greatest Adventure We Ever Had With you.

Luna: Yeah Dude, Imagine How Much More Fun We May Have Now that we Know that You're a Secret Agent.

Suddenly A Tall Caucasian Man Appears Who looks like he's in his 60's With White Hair, And wears a Navy Blue Button Up Short sleeve Shirt, Camo Pants With Brown Boots with a Prosthetic Arm on his Left Side. This is Major Boom Boom.

Major Boom Boom: Yeah The next 10 to 20 Minutes Should do.

Lincoln: Major Boom Boom, Sir! (Salutes)

Major Boom Boom: At Ease Loud.

Luan: (Laughing) Major Boom Boom (Laughing Hard)

Lincoln: Yeah Luan Laugh it up.

Luan: (Continues Laughing)

Lincoln: Come on Luan It's Not that Funny!

Luan: (Calms Down) Ok Ok I'm Done No More.

Lana: Why is he Called Major Boom Boom?

Major Boom Boom: (Annoyed) My Arm Exploded From a Mission 20 Years ago, I Didn't Throw back an enemy Grenade In time.

Lana: Cool Robot Arm.

Major Boom Boom: Thanks Anyways, As I was Saying The Next 10 to 20 Minutes with Lincoln Would be Fine, After this Lincoln Is gonna be Sent away Forever.

Clyde: What?!

Major Boom Boom: You Guys Didn't know? Didn't he Show you his Pamphlet?

Lincoln: I Didn't Bring it with me When I was Supposed to Enjoy My Visit To Ronnie Anne's Home in Great Lakes City!

Major Boom Boom: (Sighs) Does Anyone Read Those things Anymore?!

Lincoln: Well One of our Agents Matt Tried to Warn you about that.