1. Sleeping together

"In life, there are times that we just need to be silent about our concern and let time do what it needs to do - it's to heal out hearts. The hearts that quietly crushing and crying" I said.

"In dramas, it the same thing, the words, the background music, the memorable place to go when your sad and lonely because your partner leaves you and went to another person. But this is so mainstream, magiging kayo, doing things like this and that, magaaway kasi may third party, it's just so mainstream, hindi ba pwedeng you two broke up because of indifferences? Indifference makes two people grow apart, and it's not hate" I stated.

I was giving a speech at a city university, students who named theirselves as 'the next generation, bunch of great film and drama writers'. And it was a crap. Yes, education in writing formally, but those feelings and those experiences not learned just by sitting in those chairs. You feel it and you embrace it.

I'm a man and I'm saying this kind of crap. But what should I do? Everytime I'm like this.

"Hugot na hugot ang speech mo Pres, it's something .." I just glared at Tacky, Tacky is my secretary it's not great to have him around.

"Gusto ko munang kumain" I said. "Sakto, nagugutom na rin ako, saan tayo kakain?" He asked.

"Green Pasture" I said. He looked disappointed. "Gulay na naman" his words are just rude.

------

The girl who just seated in front of me is..she's.. She's Summer, my ex.

She's wasn't looking at me, so I'm sure that he doesn't knew I'm here.

She grabbe some tissue and pull out her pen and wrote something "My boyfriend is behind my back, he's with his blind date, let me seat here for a while ^^" then she passed the paper towards my direction.

She.looked.at.me.finally. It was a mere seconds before she realize what she wrote, I grabbed the tissue and read it, I just smirked.

He glares at me, I just watched her reactions on his boyfriend's date. She hasn't changed at all. She doesn't know how to hide her feelings.

"Hoy!!" She shouted "Ganun ba kaganda yang babaeng yan? Ganun mo ba siya ka-gusto?" I know she wasn't talking to me.

She grabbed the the glass of water, I'm looking at her eyes and telling her not to do what she's thinking.

But she did.

She splashed the water to my face. It's a water slap.

"We need to break up" she said. I know that wasn't for me, but this phrase is the exactly she said to me 5 years ago. "Don't you ever love me?" she bravely utter those words.

"I loved you, and I missed you." I said. "You should've said it that time" she said. I know it's now for me. "Just give me another chance" I bravely said to her, which made her flustered.

Her boyfriend stands up, hinila niya si Summer, and nag-sorry sakin "Sorry for the inconvenience"

They left, Summer mistakenly grabbed my phone instead of hers, I followed them outside the restaurant.

And I just saw and heard what awaken me.

"Alam mo naman na yung mommy ko ang may gusto na magpunta ako sa mga ganitong klaseng date." Boyfriend.

"Alam ko, kaya nga pumunta ako para pigilan ka eh, mamay mainlove ka sa mga ka-date mo, at iwan ako" Summer.

"Ikaw lang ang gusto ko, nothing else. I'm attending it just because I don't want to disappoint my mother, you know her" Boyfriend.