Reborn ( chap.1 )

[censored] equals for curse words. 

WARNING: cringe, somewhat unrealistic violence, no romance, very exaggerated words, only wholesome-ness for this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"It was dark.. I couldn't recall where I was, who I am, or what I even did to be here. I could recall something.. a faint scream. I'm trying my best to remember what that voice said."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Right.. the voice said mikasa. I wonder.. who is mikasa? I'm not sure." A heart suddenly started to beat. It started off faint but started to get eerie and loud. The voice covered their head, trying to shake off the loudness. But it easily slipped inside her mind, it started to beat inside louder. "My head..", white flashes began to appear in their person's mind. At the moment those white flashes were people who they didn't recognize until they started to unfold themselves. The flashes stopped in a hurry, slowly letting her mind ease. "I'm.." the voice began to sound more feminine and gentle, "Mikasa Ackerman.. I'm her." The voice shifted into the form of a girl with short, black hair and she wore a white dress with a red scarf that covered her neck. Her excitement of finding who she was quickly felt disappointed and upset, "The wall broke.." She whispered to herself as more information began to break inside of her like there was a seal holding it back. ".. I was murdered by a  [======]  near Wall Maria, Year 850, on April 7th." Her words spilled out like water as it just all came to her so perfectly. "What's going to happen to everyone?" She muttered as a small, bright light slowly crept up to her.

"₥ł₭₳₴₳..?" a distorted, eerie voice spoke. It was given that the ball of light was talking. ".. Who the hell are you?" She asked hesitantly, glaring with a belligerent look at the ball of glowing light. It snickered in amusement as it wiggled around, it took the form of someone. A male to be in fact, 170 centimeters, brown hair, and green eyes. "ØⱧ ₱ⱠɆ₳₴Ɇ.. don't you recognize your beloved titan--shifter again, Mikasa?" The distorted voice went gentle like honey all of a sudden, trying to match the boy's voice with the body. Mikasa gasped, bewildered and her fingers started to tremble, "Eren.." She whispered out and attempted to reach out for his warmth but she went right through his body, almost like he was completely transparent. Eren (?) began to cackle. His cackling somewhat got louder and more eerie at every second that Mikasa was staring in confusion and fear as she couldn't make up the words she wanted to say. "I---what.." The male figure stopped laughing and raised his arms, spreading them wide as if he was expecting a hug. "Mikasa, please.. become a part of me. We'll be together forever! No one will come between us until the day you take your last breath." Said the boy, as his arms flapped down to his sides and he reached out of right hand. "Take my hand, Mikasa." His voice went back to the soft and gentle tone like before. A bright, obvious light glowed behind him but it seemed like Eren (?) didn't notice the light.

Mikasa wanted to open her mouth but she had nothing to say. After a few minutes of saying nothing, her hand slowly crept up to the male figure's hand as her fingers still trembled like crazy. Eren (?) smiled widely, waiting for her to take his hand. Though, she raised her other hand as Eren (?) noticed her movement on her other hand, "Huh?" He said so innocently while his gleefully smile vanished. Mikasa punched him right in his face as hard as she could and watched as the male figure fell to the hard, black solid ground. Blood oozed from his nostrils, he stared at Mikasa and smiled like a mad-man, "You're not Eren. He wouldn't do or say stupid crap like that." She said coldly to the male figure as it became distorted to the form that it took. The figure frowned playfully and sighed, "Aw man." The body disappeared in a puff of smoke after it said its last two words. Mikasa took this chance to go towards the light and ran like her life depended on it, her breathing was heavily considering how far the bright light was but even though her legs wanted to give up, her heart did not.