(Day 2) project

.TW: the F slur it will be mentioned before it is showed.

Atlas nock's on Adelio's door and waited for someone to answer

'Coming!' Adelio's voice chirped in its usual, cheerful tone as the door opened.~
'Oh, hey Atlas. Luke will be here soon, or sometimes later.. He said he'd arrive around 4 because he had stuff to do, but we can work on the sketching and making the 3D models if you want?'He offered, stepping back and allowing Atlas inside.~
'Or we can just chill.. I have snacks if you want.'

At: what snacks do you have? He said while walking inside and taking his shews off.

'A lot! We have ice cream, cookies, and chips... Oh, momma made some really good cake last night.. Oh we bought some fresh caviar recently! A whole carton full.' He chuckled, hardly aware of how much their food cost. The snacks alone had to equal at least a couple ten thousand. The most expensive snacks and ingredients they could find.~
~He led Atlas to the kitchen, opening cabinets and fridges- yes fridges- to see what there was.~
'What do you want? You can look around, bowls and plates are up there.' He motioned, pointing to a cabinet above one of the stoves.~
AT: "Can I get some cookies please?" He asked

'We've got a variety- we've got that uh.. The one popular chocolate forget the name, pumpkin spice, peanut butter, stuffed peanut butter, lemon, orange almond, linzer..'*** ~He named, opening a snack cabinet as he read the names of the cookies off the packaging.~

At: "can I have the Lemon flavor?"

'Yeah.' He grabbed one of the bowls, it was thin, glossy, and fancy with a marble design. He put some lemon cookies in it and handed it over to Atlas.~

At: "thanks." He said happily

'Mhm~' He grabbed a chocolate cookie himself, closing the cabinet and eating the cookie over a napkin.~
' So, what should we do while we wait..' He mumbled, quickly finishing the cookie and throwing away the napkin.~

At: "do you want to ask about each other questions maybe." He said

'Oh! Like a get-to-know-each-other game? Come on, I'll show you to my bedroom, it's much cozier there.' Adelio offered, leading Atlas to the stairs.~

At: "so, what's your favorite color?" He asked while getting pulled by Adelio.

'Red, like royalty~ Royal red, it's a beautiful color, you think?' He squeaked, walking into his room.'
He walked in, keeping his lights off as he turned on the led lights that surrounded the edges of the room, a vibrant red.
'Ta-Da!~ Magical, ain't it?' He smiled childishly, laying on his bed, which was at least a queen size. Roughly 5 average-sized teenagers could probably lie on it side by side. The room had a large fluffy carpet on the floor, and a huge sliding door with blackout curtains that led to a balcony.~ ~Adelio chuckled and sat up, looking around his huge room. A walk-in closet on one side, a desk on the other, and an open door nearby that led to a bathroom. A personal bathroom.~
'What's your favorite color then?'

At: "mines also red but a more pinkish red" he said while taking the whole room in.

'I see.. Hm.. Favorite food?' He whispered over, laying on his back.~

At: I don't have one tbh." He said while quietly chuckling to himself

'Understandable.' He shrugged, thinking again.~
'Favorite activity?'

At: I do tennis, Hbu

'Well, I'm supposed to like modeling, because you get a lot of money and fame from it. So.. I guess that.' He shrugged, choosing what he knew he was *supposed* to like. Even if it wasn't really his favorite, he was always told he didn't know any better.~