Introduction ♫

Hello writers! My name is Bii (although I'd prefer it if you called me Faerobii!) Thank you for taking an interest in my prompts! I originally only made a Wattpad to collaborate with my sister @AnnabethJackson0000 (who you should follow btw! Her stories are awesome :) ) But as much as I love writing I tend to slip into moments of writer's block so I'm trying to train myself to come out of that now that my finals are over! But this prompt book isn't just for me, it's for every and anyone who wants to write but can never find the motivation or the energy to.

So here's the rundown. Each page of this prompt book with feature a song, the artist, and key themes as well as questions to help inspire you a bit more! You'll pretty much see almost every artist in this prompt book, however, if I don't add an artist you know, feel free to comment or write on my wall, I will try to update as frequently and fulfill your request.

With that being said there are some singers I won't include. I try to stay away from harmful people in the industry. There are some artists who're simply problematic so I have no intention of ever including them in this prompt. The following artists I won't do are:

Chris Brown

Justin Bieber

Lana Del Rey

Nicki Minaj

Asap Rocky

BlackPink

Travis Scott

Dababy

Those are the only singers I can think of right now. As I said, wall me and I'll let you know. And this isn't an attack on anyone, if you don't like it you're welcome to go elsewhere, no harm done. 

That's all for now! First Prompt is already up! Let's Write. ✒