CHAPTER FOUR (四)

"where's Amanai?" Gojo asked while running.

"It's time for her music class now. So either the music room or the Chapel." Kuroi responded tagging behind him.

"The Chapel!?"

"It depends on the teacher."

"Satoru, you take the Chapel. Kuroi, the music room, me and y/n will head for the two intruder."Geto ordered them.

"Understood" "okay"

"That's why I told her to stay close! That brat!"

"I'm sorry I even told her to keep us updated with texts" kuroi sighed.

'could these intruders be the remnants of Q' y/n thought as she and Geto faced a intruder.

"Well well.... That uniform" the old geezer smiled while taking out two of his curses.

Geto also took out two of his curses while y/n got her katana.

"Curse manipulation and cursed weapon user?"

"Correct!~ you're as wise as your age suggests aren't ya!" Y/n replied in a singing voice.

"Old age isn't what it's cracked up to be"
"It costs a lot of money to live this long you know."
'and that boy so young predictable. I can read him like a book.'
'he is uncomfortable with close combact. Same goes with the girl.'

Geto and y/n looked at him uninterestedly.

"You look like you have got a lot on your mind. Don't waste your time." Geto smirked and lifted two of his fingers.

A huge curse appeared which covered the whole hallway.

"WHAT!?" The old man shouted.

"Well then one down. One more to go."

Suddenly the old man appeared above them breaking the ceiling. 

"You're mine!" He said trying to kill y/n with his dragger.

"Hm I'm not anyone's" y/n was unfazed as she swung her sword swiftly and cut the old man's stomach. Enough that he was suffering with pain but alive.

"So tell me. Are you with Q? Or vessel association?" She asked the half dead man.

"30 million...maybe I'll get some eel tonight. Nothing taste better than a meal paid with blood."

-------

"Amanai!" Gojo yelled at he opened the door to the Chapel. Everyone looked at him. While riko was so embarrassed.

"Wh-wha-" riko stuttered.

"We are heading straight to jujutsu high

"We are heading straight to jujutsu high. You don't want your friends involved right?" Gojo said while running.

"Suguru, you find the other one. I'll kill this one first." Y/n confidently smiled.

"Alright"

On the other hand kuroi joined geto and she kicked another intruder in the balls-

"Don't you dare to do anything to my lady. Or I'll kill you." Kuroi said.

"Wow you're so strong." Geto complimented her while being on a call with satoru.

"Where's Riko?"

"She left the school with master Gojo."

"Keh keh so she was the 30 million..." The guy melted.

"A shikigami!?"

"No not a shikigami. Satoru"

"There's a 30 million bounty on amanai's head?" Gojo questioned suguru through call.

"Yeah with a time limit on a dark website of curse users. They have until the day after tomorrow at 11 am."

"I see."he ended the call.
"Sheesh and to think we're always low on jujutsu sorcerers. We'd welcome you with open arms old man." Gojo said looking at the clones of the intruder standing at the roofs of each house.

"I see 2 , 3 , 4.... And they all look the same! Are they shikigami?" Riko asks gojo while counting the clones.

"Just hand over the girl and we will be outa here." The clones warned them.

"What are you interested in a brat like this for?" Gojo replied as he made the two clones crash into each other.

After Gojo fought with the clones, explained about his technique and killed them, Riko got a message.

"It's from kuroi" she said looking at her phone.

"Oh no! What are we gonna do!? They got kuroi!" Riko yelled showing gojo the picture someone sent from kuroi's phone.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟