Ch 1 'First Meeting'

I wrote this at like 12 lmao 💀Im gonna kms 😍😘

It was night at Sumeru, but the House of Daena lights shined magnificently Sitting at a desk was a Khasharewar student. The male student had beautiful blonde hair that was medium in length. there were numerous piles of books and parchment on the desk in which the blondes head lay, One of the writings on the parchment paper that said " 𝐊𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐡," with a somewhat happy face scribbled next to it. The parchment that the blonde boy had his head rested on looked like a blueprint for a house, one that is quite small but comfortable to live in. There was nothing but silence for a few minutes then a door can be heard opening and closing like someone just entered. The figure had grey like hair and turquoise eyes. They seem to be holding a book, unaware that there is another person in the library (ion know if the house of daena is actually a library but we gon pretend it is 💀) Walking to the desks with a dimly lit lamp on thinking that someone forgot to turn it off, (12:47 now❤) he expected to see no one in the desk where the lamp stayed, but what he didn't expect was to see a male so beautiful sleeping like that. The latter was taken aback by this certain blonde and had almost dropped his book. There was a pin on the gray haired males chest that wrote "𝐀𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦" on it (reminder that they were wearing like sumeru uniforms at that time) Alhaitham was standing there admiring the beauty before him. But he was snapped back to reality when the blonde started to move into a comfortable position and started to mumble something inaudible, Alhaitham couldn't help but feel sonething bloom inside of him, it was a mix of love and another emotion he hasn't experienced before, 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

⪻ 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 ⪼

Alhaitham was now living with said blonde boy, Kaveh. The male offered him his house after their "first" meeting, after knowing that Kaveh had spilled all of his mora into one of his projects and had no where to live. Of course, Kaveh still had to pay rent despite all of those projects it was the only way Alhaitham could make him stay. He didn't mind if the blonde had come home drunk. As long as he returned home safe and sound, here by his side. The latter always liked pissing the blonde male off, he just couldn't get enough of his cute expression. On the other hand, Kaveh hated it when Alhaitham started to tease/piss him off with every cell in his body. He wanted to move out of there as soon as possible but with the rent and upcoming projects he had, he knew it was impossible so he had no choice but to suck it up and move on. (me when i get rejected 💞)
.
.
.
.
.
Anyways, this chapter is gonna end here i think, let me know if u want a pt2 lmao. 512 words