luck

She broke up with me on the day of my birthday and on the same day when my little sister had her accident. I looked up in the sky so my tears won't fall down and I start walking.

I'm Sorry I asked hyung. I can feel the sincereness in junho's voice.

Nah, it's Okay. It has been a week anyway and I shouldn't be worrying about that stuff. I should concentrate on Hayi's health.

She's lucky to have a big brother like you. Taec said.

Well, she's lucky to have seven big brothers like us. I smiled.

Minjun, Junho, Taecyeon. Nichkhun shouted while waving his hand.

Khun hyung, where's Chansung and wooyoung? Junho shouted

They're still at school. Nichkhun answered.

We went inside my house and Junho hurriedly went to the kitchen with Khun while Taec sat on the sofa.

I'll just take a shower and I'll be back soon. I said and I went upstairs and enter my room. As I entered my room I took off my coat, my necktie, my shoes, my socks, my dress shirt and my pants and I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

As soon I'm done, I took a jeans and a denim Polo shirt and my glasses. I went down the stairs and I heard Khun talking to someone on the phone.

We're actually in his house, we're just waiting for him so we can go now....... really? ........ we'll be right there.

What did Soohyun said? I asked.

How'd you know that I was talking to Hayi's bestfriend? Nichkhun asked while holding his phone.

Obviously Khun, except for your girlfriend who would you be talking to? And where are we going later? I said.

Psh. She said that we should hurry up, because nobody will be there to watch over Hayi.

Then we should go right now. Chanson stood up

You guys are here already? I asked. Wow I didn't even noticed them here.
Obviously hyung we're here. Wooyoung stood up

Let's go then? I headed towards the door.

The six of us went inside the the car and headed to KFC coz Chansung wants something to eat when we're at the hospital. After our trip to KFC we wen .to the hospital where Hayi got comfine.

«CALLING JAEBUM ( JAY PARK)»

Yoboseyo. I greeted

Yah! Minjun-ah! I hurriedly put down the phone because jay hyung's voice was so loud. Where are you? He asked. I then put my phone on speaker so everyone could hear him.

Minjun where are you? Nobody's here on your house? He said

You're here already? I asked and i heard the five of them snorted

Obviously, but where are you guys?

Hyung, meet us on the nearest hospital near Minjung hyung's house. Chansung said

Hospital? What? Why? Who got confined? He asked worriedly

Hayi had an accident last week. I said

Eh? Okay i'll meet you there- what floor and give me the room number. He said

7th floor room 708. I saod calmly

Is she okay now? He said. I can feel that his concern through his voice.

She's in a coma right now hyung. We'll hung up now. Wooyoung said

Okay then. Then we hung up

Atlast were here in the hospital. We rode the elavator to the 7th floor.

As we enter hayi's we room. We heard someone talking and i most fell on my knees.

Jinja unnie? I'm so happy that he os talking to a girl except for his girlfriend.

She has a girlfri--

Hayi? You're awake. I couldn't believe what i was seeing. I immediately ran towards her and hugged her tight. I'm so happy you're awake now. Tears started to stream down my cheeks.

O-oppa. she cried. I-i'm so sorry for not being there to celebrate your birthday.

How can you think like that hayi, its okay. Atleast you're awake now. I said. "so i owe her an apology." i murmered to myself.

But still- i cut her off

No buts, the important thing is you're awake. I released from the hug and wiped her tears. I'm so happy right now. I messed her hair amd kissed her forehead.

Me too oppa. Ah- oppa you didn't told me that except for hyejeong and her friends and Jia, Suzy, Fei amd Min unnie you talk to ojther girls too. she said then raised her right eye brow.

Eh? What d'you mean? I asked in confusion

Don't worry hayi he didn't told us about that either. Teac said and laughed.

Girl? Wait- i turned around and saw who she was talking to earlier.

Hi! I'm jei. I'm Minjun's friend. She smiled sweetly.

I couldn't believe what i heard. I didn't pay any attention to what she was saying. I just concentrated on her voice. It can't be-