1

Harry pov

"Harry can we go go " excited Zayn asked me. Let me tell you it was the nth time.

I am getting ready. But he keeps intrepting me by knocking on the outside of our door.
As you can see he was very excited to go to the amusement park which was near our house. And before you thought there was something going on between the two of us there is nothing but I don't mind it to in future cause he is a sweet baby.

"Yes baby, almost done" I replied loudly.

"Harry is taking too long " Zayn said and huffed.

No no we are not mates as you think we are best friends no actually our mom's were best friends but Trisha died last year
And her company went to Zayn but he din't want to handle it,so it went to his bigger sister Doniya, she loves her little brother so much as even if it's hectic. She would still come whenever Zayn call her on the phone and brings lot of gifts for him.

"No,. Harry is here let's go"  I came and held his hand as we went to our destination.

" Oh , god"  I'm so tired I said as I ploped down on couch on our living room. I don't know how can Zayn have this much energy while I barely have half of it.

" Harry is tired " Zayn repeated as he sat beside and took my hand kissed the back of it. I blushed looking at him.within these two years I may have fallen in love in with him.

But I respect his choice. I'm not forcing him to being with me in a relationship but if he wants to be me I will gladly accept it. But if he have another one or maybe anather someone other than me then that is finally okay I don't want to like burden on him.

"Let's go to sleep baby" i spoke as I stood and took his hand and addressed him towards the our bedroom where we usually spent the night. No , double thoughts just decent sleep.

"Okay" he skipped towards the room.

And we cal it a night.

~•~