When Her Bully Come At Her House Midnight

(sensitive content read at your own risk)18+
-------------------
Jisoo pov
I placed my phone beside me after scrolling it for an hour. I again took the phone to check out the time and It's hella midnight. I then tried to close my eyes to sleep.

5 Minutes Later

I again checked my phone to see the time and It's just 12:05 AM.
"Just 5 minutes passed"- i thought and take a sigh and close my eyes.
"Ahhh" - i groaned.

Why i fvcking can't sleep....but It's okie tomorrow is Sunday. But when i close my eyes "i see him grinning at me".
"Ahhh this KIM TAEHYUNG is driving me crazy"i said and hit my bed. I should take a bath it can make me feel better

AFTER HER SHOWER

I came out from the bathroom and see something unexpected. I widened my eyes.

" W..What a..are you d..oing here"- yeah i was shuttering because his unexpected presence made me freaking shock and frightened ..... If You're thinking why "FRIGHTENED " bro It's freaking 12:00 am.

"Eyy Miss Kim Jisoo are you dead?"- A deep voice disturbed me and my thoughts.
My goodness his deep voice is giving me shiver down my spine.

"JISOO"- He shout out loud.That made me flinch.

" Ahh.. Why you are shouting Taehyung"- i said being annoyed because his loud voice hurt my ear TF.

"Because you wasn't answering m-"he can't complete as i cut him off.

" Wait how you entered in my room?" i said fear was visible in my voice.
"is he a ghost" - i whisper but enough that he can hear.

My gosh!!! He smirked!!!!

"What You're saying kim jisoo I'm a ghost? " - he asked me with a devilish smirk and started walking forward to me as i started walking backwards.

"w..w..ha..t a..r..e.. Yo..u d..oing" i said while stuttering.... My Face is burning.

Fvck!! I hit the wall!! He trapped me Between his macular arms!!

He come near my ear and whispers " How could you think that I'm a ghost jisoo...i didn't know that You're that type fool who believes in immortal things"- He completed his last sentence and bursted in laugh.

❝HOW HE CAN LAUGH AT MY THIS SITUATION❞ - i yelled in my mind.

I also feel ashamed for my silliness. I was going to hit on his arm but i stopped he was laughing hard while holding his tummy.he's very cute when he laugh at the same time hot too.

" i know i'm handsome no need to admired me like this"- he said while smirking.

WTH!! How he noticed that i Was admiring him.......ahh i can't let him win.

" huh? How could you thinks that I'll admire You.who person is look like a old man"- i said controlling my laugh.

His smirk faded away ......he again started walking closer to me ......h..he pinned me at the wall. He lean towards my neck and fvcking smelled my neck. And whispers near my ear.