𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

"dorms"

A stern voice woke me from my slumber, "Madelyn professor Dumbledore would like to see every Gryffindor prefect in an hour hurry up and get dressed you to Ginny" hermione called from the bathroom I groaned rubbing my eyes and pushing my blankets back after Hermione was finished in the bathroom I jumped in the shower the hot water instantly woke me up after I was finished I picked out an outfit luckily us 6th years didn't start our lessons for another 2weeks so I wore a short black skirt and a cream turtle neck and some spotty sher tights with cream leg warms and calf high boots with a black and white checkered coat dress. I put my hair in some soft curls and added my favorite gold Chanel necklace and a black chanel bag I'm quite a sucker when it comes to my style and the way I look I love to present my self in a orderly manner luckily my family are filthy rich and I mean disgusting rich so I never really have to worry about stuff.

I quickly added some mascara and black waterline pencil like always my skin was Fairly clear so I didn't worry about adding concealer, "mads you ready?!" Ginny asked from outside the bathroom door "yes gin I'm coming now!" I walked out of the bathroom meeting Ginny and Hermione and we quickly hurried out the gryffindor common room and down to the headmasters. "What do you think dumbledore wants?" I asked my two best friends. "not sure but let's find out" Ginny said opening the door to professer dumbledore's office reveling all of the Slytherin prefects.

Which included of Blaise Zabini, Daphne Greengrass, matteo riddle, Theo Nott, Pansy Parkinson, and Draco Malfoy. I scoffed walking into the office after Ginny and Hermione the platinum blonde stared me down like I was some sort of snack I mean I knew I was attractive I've been told many times but to be looked at like this by someone just as attractive made me feel somewhat giddy? "As you lot know I've called you hear to discuss something due to you being prefects I have made the decision to put 2 houses together for ease of duty's you will be sharing a dorm room with each other and a common room however due to the small amount of gryffindor prefects it will only be you boys in that dorm." i rolled my eyes "I am not sharing a room with them my mother will be hearing about this monstrosity!" Pansy said "oh lighten up Parkinson I'm not to happy to be sharing one with you to I've heard your quite the snorer" I snapped at her earning a few muffled laughs "mrs emerys and mrs Parkinson please set aside any fude you have this will go on for the rest of your education at hogwarts" i dramatically fell into Ginny's arms whilst she laughed "oh great I'm going to pitch myself of the astronomy tower anyday now" i sarcastically said getting up and brushing myself off "that would be nice" pansy snapped back "I'll pitch you off of it in a minute" I threatened "girls stop now be off your rooms down the hall turn a left your stuffs in there already"

God this was going to be a long few years. I thought to myself.

Heyy y'all so first part how
We liking it?? Also Pansy and Madelyn will become friends eventually but anyways don't forget to vote aka the little star!
masie—