[ English isn't my first language sorry if I use any words incorrectly ! ]

Wilbur stretched his hands, yawning. He didn't remember anything that had happened last night except all the partying he did with Toms and his Father yelling at him like always, he wouldn't of been surprised if he had slapped him. He then quickly got up and put on his sweater and a pair of shorts. 

He then rushed down stairs and stared at his Father and a man sitting at the kitchen "Who's he?" Wilbur asked confused on what was happening "I didn't mean to you to find out like this but, this man is buying you" said Phil or well Wilbur's father. He went quiet, he didn't want to go and live with some rich nobody, what if he tried to touch him or ends up abusing him...

[ Not Wilbur predicting half the plot ]

The man tried to get close to Wilbur, but he just ended up backing away afraid of what might happen. Phil stared at Wilbur he felt bad on what he was doing but it was for the ''Best of it'' or however old people say it. Tommy stared at Wilbur all the sudden, he was also upset I mean who wouldn't if their brother was being taken away from them. Wilbur slowly walked over to Tommy sitting next to him and just staring at the ground, all upset.

He didn't get it, why him? Why did Wilbur have to be taken away, why did Phil always have to hate Wilbur so much like Wilbur always tried his best for Phil and wanted to make him proud and yet Phil would just reject Wilbur like that as if he was nothing to him and all that meant to him was Techno (R.I.P :( ) 

Tommy observed the man, he had medium length black hair, red shirt, with black overalls with a golden brim on them with a little duck pin on the red shirt. It was an interesting sense in clothing but it also looked sorta like rich people stuff. He shrugged it off and went onto comforting Wilbur by hugging him.

-----------

Hehe cliffhanger:>