13º (Gay)

My beautiful children heres ur smutty chapter!

Kinks: pain kink, degrading , hair pulling.

fruity men

Smut to fluff :3

--------------

Wilbur sat in his room, not expecting anything to really happen today. His consciousness was wrong, very wrong. Quackity had something fun planned today. Something that will make Wilbur forget his own name. The thought of it made Quackity just want to fuck his cute face already.

As for Wilbur he was out in Quackitys garden, he was paying his daily visit to Quackity as always. He was playing with the flowers obliviously until Quackity grabbed him and pinned him to a tree. Quackity kissed Wilbur passionately, they fought for dominance but as always Quackity won over Wilbur. Quackity pulled away when they were both breathless, some saliva dripping down from Wilburs mouth. "Darling, would you like continue in the bedroom? It's fine if you don't want to do this honey" Quackity told Wilbur softly. Wilbur nodded "Verbal consent darling" said Quackity placing his hand on Wilburs cheek "Y-yes" he said shyly as Quackity took him to the bedroom.

Quackity pinned Wilbur to the bed "Are you sure you want to do this?" he said reassuring wanting to make sure "Y-yes" Wilbur responded "Ok, if you ever want us to stop the safe word is TNT" he said as he want back in and kissed Wilbur. A small moan escaping his mouth. Quackity smirked as he started to move down to his neck and kissing it. Moans escaping Wilburs mouth, a bit of saliva dripping from his mouth. Quackity put pressure on Wilburs arm, earning a loud moan out of Wilbur making him smirk. "Strip" Quackity said smirking as Wilbur obeyed and started to take off all his clothes. Quackity started to jerk Wilbur off, the loud moans from Wilbur were music to his ears.  Quackity started to take off his clothes as he watched Wilbur continue what Quackity was doing. He quickly turned around Wilbur slamming him into the bed, pulling his hair as he moaned softly "Oh you like that slut~" Quackity said teasingly as he earned another moan from Wilbur.

Without warning, Quackity slammed into Wilbur. His legs trembling as Quackity kept thrusting in and out of him. At this point Wilbur was a moaning mess. It all felt painful. A bit too painful. But Wilbur ignored it. Quackity kept thrusting, faster and harder every second. Tears ran down Wilburs face as he chocked on his moans, Quackity didn't notice though. He kept going until he came into Wilbur. Then he pulled out and noticed.

He grabbed Wilbur and sat on the bed, letting him snuggle onto him. Once Wilbur was calm he  put Wilbur in the shower and cleaned him off as he sat in there with Wilbur. He made sure he was gentle with him as he washed his hair and thighs. Wilbur didnt smile at all, nothing but sadness in his eyes. Once Quackity dressed Wilbur he left alone as he knew he didn't want Quackity around him at the moment. Wilbur cleaned up the room, his legs were sore so it was hard for him to moved around that much. He felt tired, but he didn't want to sleep nor has he slept in weeks. He felt Quackity creep up behind him, hugging Wilbur. He turned Wilbur around kissing him gently. 

"Darling, are you alright?" Quackity asked softly as he rubbed circles on Wilburs back. Wilbur started to cry as he held onto Quackity tightly. He stroked Wilburs hair, sitting on the bed and let Wilbur sit on his lap and wrap his legs around Quackity. Wilbur nuzzled Quackitys chest happily. Quackity smiled softly, he enjoyed watching Wilbur so happy. He gave Wilbur a small peck on the lip.

-----------

I hoped U liked it u horny bitches

Bye u little goobers