𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢.𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ;𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞

— 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 ;𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟲
— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖾

— 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 ;𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟲— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖾

IT'S SAID THAT WHEN A PERSON is close to death, they either experience immense pain and fear or a soothing reassurance– that is depending on if someone is being murdered or is trying to take their own life

James Himbry, otherwise known as Spike, was on the murder victim's take but instead of feeling the blood chilling fear he was supposed to feel by being met with ghostface, he instead wondered why there was a badly painted mime in his house.

⋆˚✿˖°

It was around 10 pm, when Spike decided it was time for his daily relaxation ritual. Meaning he went up to his bedroom and divulged himself in his own secret stash of weed.

He had nothing better to do and his father wasn't home yet – not that it really mattered if his father was there anyway.

Thinking the house was too quiet he decided to put on his Walkman and turn up "Cigarettes & Alcohol" by Oasis to its max while he rolled his blunt and went into spiritual heaven.

All the while he received multiple calls on his house's landline phone.

⋆˚✿˖°

Billy Loomis was locked up in jail overnight till Sheriff Burke deemed him "innocent" for the recent attack on Sidney Prescott that could also tie him to "The Woodsboro Murder's".

While he was sitting in the police station's cell, he was granted one phone call.

Walking over to the stationed black phone on the wall, Billy dialed the main number he knew by heart, the same number that just so happened to be his partner in crime, Stu Macher.

It only took 2 rings before he heard the dirty blonde's goofy voice over the line.

"So, who am I potentially killing tonight." Stu asked with a snicker twirling the phone's cord around his finger, while dragging out the last word in his sentence.