Gabriel is Made of Stupid🦋🤡

Loona and Stolas were sitting on a park bench; they were starting to lose confidence after multiple fails to find the missing imp, especially Stolas. He didn't understand what he was doing wrong, finding Blitz was supposed to be easy, so why looking for him was becoming so hard? Why can't he differentiate Blitz's essence from other demonic cores? Why!? Just why!?

The sun in Paris's sky was setting, which motivated Loona to break the silence.

- Hey! We don't have much time! Come on, Blitz could be anywhere. We still have to find him. - She noticed that Stolas wasn't moving.

- Hey! Are you alright? - Stolas shook his head in disagreement.

- What's bothering you, rich bird? -

- It's just that... I don't know. I didn't think that finding him would be so... difficult. - He continued.

- There are many corrupted souls in this d4nm city and yet I can't find the one that Blitz himself tainted. I'm starting to get worried that something might happen to him. Oh, Loona! What if he's in jeopardy!? Loona felt momentarily concerned for Stolas before deciding to get back to his senses.

- Hey! I'm just as worried as you are. But Blitz is still possessing someone around here; so, we can't just sit around and do nothing, we just have to be more attentive. If there is something I learned from Blitz after five years of adoption is that he never loses his charisma, not even if his pretending to be someone else. - Her speech comforted Stolas for a moment before he responded.

- Somehow... I believe you, Loona. - Loona smiled at the disguised Goetia.

- So, what should we do to easily find him? - Stolas asked before a sound of knocked-out aluminum got their attention. It came from a girl with messy blue hair, a dirty dress, and a black eye that accidentally tripped over garbage cans. That girl was Marinette.

- What the f*ck is up with her? - Loona asked herself before Marinette noticed her and Stolas' presence, the bluenette approached them, all while she was looking tired and weak.

- Hey! Have you seen Adrien Agreste around here? - Marinette asked. The disguised demons covered their noses at the smell of Marinette's odor of garbage and sweat.

 The disguised demons covered their noses at the smell of Marinette's odor of garbage and sweat

- I'm sorry, daring. We haven't seen him around here either. - Stolas responded as he covered his fake human nose.

- *sigh* I swear today is so far, my unluckiest day. First, I am the only one who noticed that someone is pretending to be the love of my life and second, I bought a new gothic dress that got ruined while I was trying to find Adrien. - Marinette looked at Stolas and Loona, realizing what she had done. -I'm so sorry I didn't mean to lash out my complaints in front of you.

- Wait! What did you say? - Stolas asked.

- I said I was sorry. - Marinette responded.

- No before that!