Chapter 1

Maeve's POV

"I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night. I threw my phone across the room, at you. I was expecting some dramatic turn away, but youuuuuuu stayed" The alarm clock sang. I looked at my phone and saw it was 5:00. I fought the urge to stay in bed and dragged my butt into the shower.

I squeezed the herbal essences red raspberry and satin shampoo. I washed it off and and applied the conditioner. I took my loofah and my mad about you body wash and scrubbed my body clean. I drew a tardis while walking out of the shower.

I dressed in my clothes (to the side on computer and top on mobile) and did a simple make-up. Same old, same old. But I am in college now, so that's different?

I walked to the small kitchen in my apartment and looked into the frigde. I saw some yogurt, so I took that out of the fridge and sprinkled raspberries and vanilla granola on it. I went to my coffee machine and brewed some light roast from starbucks. I poured my creamer in and had breakfast at my coffee table because I forgot to get a dining table. The struggles of getting a new apartment is so real right now. Whatever. I ate my breakfast in silence while I tweeted off my phone.

@xomeavebeautyxo

Good morning everyone! New night routine for school days coming soon?

Magical tardis time skip because imma time Lord

I took the keys out of my tesla and locked the car. I walked into my first
class, creative writing. This is going to be interesting.

Another time skip because I am literally queen

School was boring today. The first day of school should be fun! I mean like, I understand the we are here to learn, but why not have some fun?

I put my keys into the let hole and I drove back to my bed apartment.

I tweeted

@xomaevebeautyxo

Had my first day of school today! How was yours?

I took off all my make-up and put my hair I'm a interesting bun.

=-×-=

A/N

Hey guys! New story eh? This actually took me a really long time to write because I am typing this on my phone. I am sorry if there are any mistakes with grammar or misspelled words. And Maeve's pajamas are going to be in a separate "update" because wattpad doesn't allow two pics in one chapter.

Did you like this chapter? Please let me know.

Evelyn.