Chapter 4 - Initiation Part 2

'Think'

"Talking"

"Demonic talking"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indigo's P.O.V

"..h-loo? Anyone home?" My vision is blurry as it adjusts to see...Johnny?

"Finally, you're awake." I stand up immediately and look confused.

"Ow...where are we?"

"Uh, you don't remember? We're in the emerald forest."

"What happened, and why did I wake up on the floor-"

"Because when you launched, you tried to land on a tree...unfortunately you crashed into it."

"..Yikes." I say.

"But that's why I came and saw you knocked out. It's also why I'm healing you up right now."

"..Thanks."

"No problemo." Johnny then looked behind me as he jumped over me and slashed two grimm with ease.

"How did-"

"A magician never reveals his secrets, not even a handsome one."

"..You're not handsome."

"Nah, you can't just accept it!~" I sigh as I get up and take out my staff, bonking Johnny on the head with it.

"ARGHHH-"

We start to walk to the temple as it reaches our view, as I see two more people. A boy with glasses and messy black hair, while the other is a girl with long grayish-black hair with headphones.

"..Oh great, not you again." The girl with headphones said.

"You can't just resist me, can you?"

"Johnny, enough. We can deal with your stupidness later." The boy said, as he walked to the ruined temple.

"Ouch...right in my pride....could've said something nicer Grant." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryo's P.O.V

The four of us looked at the pieces, as there were red knight versions of them. We all picked a red piece as we saw two more people appear.

"Oh, it's the bimbo." Johnny whispered to Grant.

"If anything, you're one."

"HUH!?"

"So...did you guys collect your pieces?" The blond girl said.

"Yea, we collected the super cool red pieces." Johnny said as I groaned.

"When can I give him a nightmare?" Everyone looked at me in confusion.

God damn it.

"Uh..."

"What was that?"

'Looks like I got to explain this stupid sword.'

'Hey, I'm not stupid >:('

"So...my sword can basically..talk."

"If Ruby was here right now, she would bombard you with questions."

"Hi." Everyone looks at my sword, as I take it out.

"So I'm basically a demon trapped in this stupid sword. Can't do anything about it so I'm just having fun."