That Weird Austrian

Austria's POV

I felt a dim light on my face. Verdammt, my head hurts so bad. I suddenly realized there're two arms wrapping me. "Mein Gott!" I sat up and push him off from the couch. "Dammit Roddie!" Prussia gave me a glare.

"Kesesese~ Little Master I always know you have fine ass." I quickly cover my vital region with a pillow on the couch. He stood up and grabbed his and my boxer. He put his on and holding mine. "Give me back my boxer you dumkopf!" I threw the pillow that cover myself at him. "Whoa... Chill there! Come and get it specs!" He ran off with the boxer. I chased him naked. Lucky for me his basement isn't that big. When I'm closing in, I tackled him to the ground.

I pinned him down with my hips and took the boxer. Sadly the door suddenly opens. "Bruder, Me and- Mein Gott!" Ludwig came in. "Es tut mir leid (I'm sorry)" He left and closed back the door. I blushed and stood up. I quickly put my clothes back on. "U-umm... Prussia, Gilbert, Last night I was drunk. It's an accident. Sorry, let's just forget about it okay?" I told him. I do like him but I'm afraid that he's only playing around. Toying me with sweet and kind words.

"What?! Forget about it?! You always do this to me!" Gilbert looked really pissed. (A/N, of course he is.) "You do know that this is not my first time fucking you! Every time you're drunk you always want me to fuck you!" He groaned in frustration. "Stop making me confused Austria! When I said I love you, I really mean it. You know what just... Get out of my room!" After that, he pushed me out from the room. Giving me no chance to say a word.

I walked up only to found Ludwig in the kitchen. He turns around and asked, "So, u-umm... Want to have some breakfast here?" I blushed recalling the awkward situation. "No, thank you. I'll just go home."

I walked back home since our house isn't that far. When I'm arrived. Elizavetha opened the door. "Eh? Roddie? Where have you been last night? I came just an hour ago." I replied, "U-umm.. doing some business." She rolled her eyes. "Roderich Edelstein, I was your wife so I know you. You're not a good liar. You've been drunk and went to see Gilbert right?" I raised my both hand in defeat. "Yes, I did. Now, please let me get in to my house, I'm hungry." She smirked and said, "Hi hungry, I'm Hungary"

#SoDoneWithThisShit

Thank god she already prepared me breakfast. "So, how's Prussia?" she asked. "He's fine." She gave me a suspicious look. "Ok, are you sure you didn't sleep with him?" My face went red. "I was drunk okay." Hungary shook her head. "Come on Austria, I know you like him. I know that deep down you love him. You will never be able to resist that hot Prussian. When will you be honest with him?"

Her words hit me. "I'm pretty sure he's just messing with me." Hungary shook her head, "Come on, you can't be afraid forever Roderich Edelstein!"